The end

Hi :)

okay, so I've been planning to end this poetry compilation since a few days now. i assume you're wondering why and the answer is, because there isn't anything to write anymore. 

not for him. 

i first began poetry when i was starting to experience love in real life and i never thought it would get to here, with so many people relating to my experiences and my feelings but they did- you guys did.  

i was young when it all started and i never thought i would be one to go through what i did (but then who does). i mean it's weird, i never thought love would happen to me and then it did. so when i was going through the effects, i started off by writing how i was feeling onto paper not once intending for it to be poetry, and after i wrote and i wrote, it turned into poetry and whilst being an unrequited lover to begin with; i finally found a definition of love. which is already a part of this book; I've tried to write about it numerous times actually. but that's something completely different, anyway i made this poetry compilation to show my journey of love, my first love and this is it. 

in one of the last couple poems before this, i said i wasn't in love anymore, and that's why there won't be anymore poetry after this because my journey of the love i had for 3 years has come to an end. it isn't there anymore. i started this off with me falling in love and with this book the journey has come to an end too. honestly it no longer feel incomplete, like i always felt it was, but it feels complete. like this is what i needed to be happy with my past, with him and i can proudly say i am. 

i'm no longer in love with him but i still love our memories, and maybe that's all i'll ever love of us, but maybe that's enough.