just a few more things to say

This poetry collection was my feelings, how i fell and hurt and then how i fell again and then finally- how my pain, the sorrow and the heartache faded away. 

the one who i wrote this book about isn't in my life anymore but he is still the part of my life that means the most to me and i still cherish that but that's all his part in my life is now- something that once was. he was the first to teach me love so of course i can't forget him, how could i and i don't want to either, but his memory is no longer stopping me from pursuing my happiness and thats the difference to how it was at the beginning of this poetry book.

so i guess this is it, i was in love with him so i wrote and now that his thought doesn't bring me pain anymore and i'm happy with everything between us and the way we went our ways; this book comes to an end.

i don't know how to react thinking he won't be who i write about anymore, but i guess it still makes me feel relieved knowing he's still the first person i ever wrote poetry about. for now, that's okay

 ANYWAY, i hope you guys enjoyed this collection i actually want to publish this as a real book,   do you guys think i should? the only problem is i don't know how... and maybe in a few years i dont know.

i don't know what else to say really, i'm all spoken out xD but thank you so much for all your votes and comments, it's your support that gave me the courage to type these up for the world to relate to so thank you so much. honestly, i appreciate the ones who have been with me from the start to the end from the bottom of my heart :) 

and that's all i think. OH, the other books are still in writing so guys keep a watch out for more updates on my other poetry books xx