Chapter 1 - Mr. Perfect

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Grace's POV

I smiled happily as I saw my boyfriend, Ethan coming towards me.

The girls were staring at him, but he was looking at me, ignoring them.

Sometimes I could not believe how it was possible that a boy like him loved me, an ordinary girl

Sometimes I could not believe how it was possible that a boy like him loved me, an ordinary girl. Especially compared to him.

He was devilishly handsome, caring, intelligent, athletic. He had crystal blue eyes and blond hair. He was the captain of our university basketball team. Ethan was also the heir of the most influential and wealthy family in the world. He even had royal relatives. His aunt was married to the King of Sweden. But despite all of these, Ethan was so humble and different, compared to other boys like in his status. He was not a player who spent his nights with different girls: models, actresses, heiresses. He had just had one girlfriend before me. They dated in high school. After high school, they broke up.

I adored him. He was perfect. My Mr. Perfect. Golden boy as the paparazzi called him.

We had been dating for three years. I loved him so much. He was my first love. I fell in love with him at first sight.

We met on my first day at university. He helped me find an auditorium. It was love at first sight.

My first love. My first boyfriend....and the man who took my virginity.

Flashback

Ugh! Where is it?

I had already been late for my class. If it wasn't enough, now I couldn't find the auditorium. There was no one in the hallway either.

Just my luck!

"Could I help you?" A husky voice coming from behind me interrupted my thoughts.

I turned around immediately. But without managing to ask my way, I lost myself in a pair of crystal blue eyes.

He looked at me, waiting for my answer, giving me a dazzling smile.

I cleared my throat and mumbled. "Umm... It is my first day at the university. I can not find my auditorium."

"Ok, let me see." He took the paper from my hand and looked at it.

I was staring at him while he was looking at my paper with a serious expression on his face. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked so handsome in his basketball uniform.

"Ok, follow me." He said, giving me his charming smile. I nodded and followed him.

"Here." He stopped and gestured to the door.