Chapter 5- Black shadow

Grace's POV

"Girls like you think if they get pregnant, then they will keep men by their sides or get how much money they want. But I will not let you trap Ethan with your bastard." He said bitterly, giving me a fierce look, making me shudder by coldness in his voice.

I lowered my head down as I was getting to feel worse. My head was spinning, and I felt nauseated.

He stood up, but I didn't lift my head. I was breathing slowly, trying to calm down.

"I know you will make the right decision. You are a clever girl." He said bitterly, emphasizing the word clever. "And I think I don't need to warn you that this conversation should stay between us." He added firmly and left.

As soon as he left, tears ran down my cheeks. I was never humiliated this much. I placed my hand on the table for support as I wanted to stand up. I needed fresh air. I couldn't breathe properly.

When I stood up, my head spun. I sat down on my seat back.

"Miss, are you okay?" The waitress asked, worried.

I shook my head, placing my hand on my stomach as I felt a slight pain.

The waitress rushed back and extended a glass of water towards me. I grabbed it with my trembling hand and took a sip from it.

"Thank you." I muttered and wiped my tears off my cheeks.

As I felt a little better, I left the cafe. I went to the park near here and sat down on the bench. I placed my hand on my stomach and started breathing deeply, trying to decrease my heartbeats. My heart was pounding like crazy.

Calm down, Grace. It is bad for the baby. Calm down.

What am I going to do? I can't break up with Ethan. I love him so much. And now, especially, when I am pregnant with his baby.

I pressed my hand against my stomach slightly as bad thoughts came in my mind.

Can Victor harm my baby if he finds out that I am pregnant?.... No. No. He can not do it. He or she is his grandson's child. He can't be this ruthless, can he?

I shudder at this thought. I looked at my stomach in worry. I couldn't trust him. He was able to do everything; he was so ruthless. I needed to do something; I needed to protect my baby at all cost. On the other hand, if I didn't break up with Ethan, he would destroy my parents' jobs.

I breathed deeply and ran my hand through my hair. I had to do something. I should talk to Ethan about it.

Yeah, he will do something. He will not let his grandfather ruin our relationship and harm our baby. Yes, he will protect our baby.

But if his grandpa found out that I told him....

Ugh! What am I going to do? This morning I received the best news in the world, but now I felt desperate without knowing what I was going to do.

I wiped my tears off my cheeks and stood up. I grabbed my bag and went home.

As soon as Ethan walked in, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips as he cupped my cheek.

"What happened, sweetheart? What did you want to talk about?" He asked, worried as he pulled back slightly.

He sat down on the couch and held my hand

He sat down on the couch and held my hand. He pulled me into his lap.

"Umm.. It is not important. I handled it." I mumbled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I couldn't tell him about his grandfather's behavior now. I needed to think about it calmly before telling Ethan.

"OK." He gave me a bright smile and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. I needed to forget about this afternoon. Even if it would be for a few hours. And he was the best way to forget about everything.

Oh. How much I wanted that today would be like as I planned. Telling Ethan about my pregnancy. Maybe we were discussing our baby's gender. Who will he or she look like and so on.

Ethan pulled my lower lip between his teeth, interrupting my thoughts and slipped his hand under my skirt. He moved his lips from my lips to my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touches.

"I want you." He whispered in my ear huskily and kissed my neck.

"Me too." I mumbled, enjoying his touches.

I started unbuttoning his shirt while he was lifting my skirt up and up, stroking my thigh. Meanwhile, our lips were locked in a passionate kiss.

I took off his shirt and ran my hand along his hard chest. He was staring at me, full of desire in his eyes. He took off my blouse and unclasped my bra. I moaned as he put my nipple into his mouth while he was squeezing my other breast. I gripped his hair, moaning.

In a clap, he stood up as he scooped me up in his arm bridal style and carried me to my bedroom.

As we got rid of other pieces of our clothes, he pushed me back onto the bed. He hovered over me and captured my lips.

The room filled with our moans and soft pants while our bodies moved in sync, making me forget about everything.

I leaned my head against his bare chest, lost in my thoughts. Meanwhile, Ethan was tracing his hand up and down my arm.

"Hey. What are you thinking about?" He asked, concerned as he cupped my chin, lifting my head up.

"Umm... Nothing." I mumbled and forced a smile.

"Are you sure? Is there any problem?" He asked, unconvinced, plunging his crystal blue orbs into mine.

"No...nothing." I said and snuggled up to him. "Just hug me tightly." I mumbled.

He smiled and wrapped his strong arms around me, hugging me tightly in his arms. I closed my eyes, feeling secure. He placed a soft kiss on my hair while stroking my hair smoothly.