Chapter 2 - Love bubble

Grace's POV

He crashed his lips against mine, pinning me up against the wall as soon as we walked into his penthouse. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his demanding kiss.

In a flash, he lifted me up without separating our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to his bedroom while kissing me.

After getting rid of our clothes, he pushed me back onto the bed. He roamed my body with lustful eyes, biting his lower lip.

I extended my hand towards him, giving him a warm smile. He smiled at me back and held my hand as he hovered over me. He reclaimed my lips in a passionate kiss while his hands were roaming my body. His every touch set me on fire.

I moaned, gripping his hair as he shoved his two fingers inside me. He trailed his lips down while placing several kisses on my neck. Meanwhile, he accelerated his pace.

My toes curled as I came, screaming his name out.

He pulled his fingers out of me. Then he opened the drawer and pulled the foil out of the drawer. Ethan ripped it with his teeth and put the condom on his length.

I bit my lower lip while staring at my gorgeous boyfriend. He positioned himself at my entrance and brushed his lips against mine. I moaned as he slammed inside me.

I rubbed my eyes as the light hit my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked at Ethan who was sleeping peacefully beside me.

I leaned on my elbow and stroked his hair gently while watching him. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and got up as I wrapped the cover around my body. I went to the bathroom.

I wrapped a towel around my body as I stepped out of the shower. I went back to the bedroom and started putting on my clothes.

After applying my concealer and mascara, I grabbed my lipstick and put lipstick on my lips.

When I turned around to put my lipstick into my bag, I saw Ethan staring at me with his crystal blue eyes.

"Morning." I said and walked towards him.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He gave me a charming smile.

I leaned over and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

When I wanted to pull back, he pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I collapsed onto his chest.

"Ethan." I pouted.

He gave me a boyish smile and kissed my lips passionately.

I pulled back a little, still in his arms. I gave him a mischievous smirk and drew a heart on his chest with my lipstick. He was looking at me, smirking. Then I leaned over his chest and placed a soft kiss inside the heart on his chest.

"I love your heart. I like how affectionate, compassionate, loving and caring you are. I am proud of you. Don't change. I love you." I confessed honestly.

"I love you too." He said, giving me a shy smile and kissed my forehead.

Ethan's POV

I was in my office in our company. Yesterday I started working here.

I pulled a red velvet box out of my pocket and opened it. I smiled, trailing my fingertip over the diamond ring. It was my great grandma's engagement ring.

I was planning to propose to Grace next week, on her birthday. I felt so excited. I loved her so much. She was the love of my life. My kind-hearted girlfriend. My love. My woman.

She had mesmerizing green eyes and silky brown hair. She was so beautiful, but she was unaware of her beauty. I liked her more because of that. The other girls owning this beauty, instead of her would be so arrogant, but she was so humble, and she made me happy. And she loved me for me, not because I was Carter. I loved her more because she didn't care about my money.

I looked at my wristwatch. Then I grabbed my phone and went to pick her up. Grace and I were having lunch together.

I parked my car and got out of the car. I smiled happily as I saw Grace walking towards me. She gave me her dazzling smile as she approached me.

I hugged her tightly and placed a soft kiss on her neck, breathing in her scent.

"I missed you." I admitted.

"We were together yesterday." She commented, giving me a warm smile while resting her hands on my chest.

"Yes..." I looked at my wristwatch and added, giving her an amused smile. "I haven't seen you for sixteen hours, 45 minutes, 23 seconds."

She chuckled and stroked my cheek affectionately.

"You are so sweet." She said and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Not just sweet." I winked at her and moved my hand down. I cupped her butt and squeezed it.

She grinned and hit my chest playfully.

"Yeah, pervert as well. Your mind is so dirty, dear." She stated, smirking mischievously.

"I wanted to say clever." I pouted, pretending to be offended. "I am innocent. It is you who is pervert." I added arrogantly.

She grinned, trailing her fingertip along my cheek slowly and bit her lower lip, staring into my eyes. She pressed herself against my bulge. My eyes instantly darkened. I tightened my grip around her waist.

She pulled back, grinning. I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, too innocent." She chuckled and kissed my lips.

She winked at me arrogantly and got in the car.

"Grace." I pouted and got in the car.

"Hey, don't sulk." Grace said softly and placed her hand on my thigh.

"I don't." I mumbled.

She chuckled and leaned towards me. She placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I couldn't hold myself and smiled.

"I love you, my grumpy bear." She said softly, stroking my cheek affectionately.

"Grumpy bear? Huh?" I chuckled. She nodded, grinning. "Come to your grumpy bear then. I will eat you, you naughty girl." I changed my voice, curling my fingers like they were paws and started kissing her.

"Ethan..." She said between her giggles while trying to push me back, placing her hands on my chest.