Chapter 21 - Tempting

Ethan's POV

I grabbed my phone and called Norman. He was my driver and bodyguard.

A few minutes later, he came to my office. I ordered him to find who had sent the photos and increase the securities. Then I went to Grace's apartment. I couldn't let Grace and my son stay alone in her apartment. It was not safe.

As soon as Norman parked the car in front of her apartment building, I got out of the car and rushed into the building. Norman followed me. I knocked on the door as soon as I approached it.

"Ethan?" She asked, puzzled as she opened the door, holding Nathan in her arms.

"Get ready. You are coming with me." I stated hurriedly.

"What happened?" She asked, concerned and traveled his eyes from me to Norman and vice versa.

"Someone has threatened me with you and Nathan. They have sent me our photos together. I don't know who they are. So it will be safer if you stay with me in my penthouse. Come on. Hurry up!" I said. She nodded, looking at me, worried.

I took Nathan in my arms as I walked in. She went to her bedroom to get ready.

As soon as she got ready, we left her apartment. When she saw the security guards in front of the building, she gave me a worried look and pressed Nathan against her chest protectively. I placed my hand on her lower back, giving her a reassuring smile and headed us towards my car.

I placed the file on my desk and rubbed my temples as I closed my eyes. I felt tired. It was late. I stood up and went to check Grace. She must have fallen asleep.

I tiptoed into my bedroom. Grace was sleeping in my bed. The cover barely covered her hips, giving me a perfect view of her slender legs. She wore a white silk nightie. She looked so sexy.

Fuck!

I wanted to wake her up and make love to her till morning

I wanted to wake her up and make love to her till morning. Kissing every inch of her flawless skin, hearing her soft moans, feeling her around my member. Shit! Even watching her made me aroused.

Stop it, Ethan! You are not a caveman.

I turned around and started counting to a hundred, breathing deeply.

She is tired. Let her sleep. Don't think about jumping on her. You can control yourself....Oh, a cold shower. Yes, I should take a shower.

After taking a shower, I put on a black shirt and navy sweatpants. I went to the living room. It would be the best if I stayed away from my bedroom as much as possible.

I looked at my member desperately. Neither a cold shower nor my hands helped me. I wanted her.

Ugh! What is going on with me? I can not get her slender legs out of my mind.

I looked at the watch. Just four hours. Then she will wake up and finally, I can get what I want desperately.

I stood up and went to work out. I needed to distract myself.

The sun was rising, lighting the gym slightly. I wiped my sweat off my forehead with a towel and went to have a shower.

After having a shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the bedroom. When I walked into the bedroom, Grace wasn't in the bed. She is awake. A devilish smirk appeared on my face. I went to the walk-in closet and grabbed black sweatpants. I put on it quickly and went downstairs.

I heard noises coming from the kitchen. So I went to the kitchen. She was drinking water, still in her sexy nightie. As she put the glass down on the counter, I approached her.

"Good morning." She gave me a wide smile as she turned around.

"It will be." I gave her a sly smirk and smashed my lips against her tempting lips, pressing my member against her stomach.

As soon as she got rid of her surprise, she responded to my kiss and ran her hands through my hair. A soft moan escaped from her mouth, making my member harder.

Fuck! I can not wait anymore. I want her. Now and here.

I slipped my hand under her nightie and ripped her panties, making her gasp. I bit her neck distracting her. She groaned, gripping my hair. In a flash, I lifted her up and placed her on the counter.

"I want you." I murmured huskily and claimed her lips, standing between her legs.

"I want you too, Ethan." She said softly, looking into my eyes, full of desire in her eyes.

I pulled my sweatpants and boxer down without waiting for a second and entered her. She groaned, gripping my shoulder. I started thrusting inside her harder and deeper while kissing her lips, neck.

She screamed my name out as she came and collapsed onto my chest. I thrust into her one more time and came inside her, screaming her name out. We were panting.

I pulled back and gave her a devilish grin. "I haven't finished with you yet, sweetheart." I winked at her and carried her to my bedroom.

****

I rubbed my eyes, yawning as the sunlight hit my eyes. I smiled and looked at an angel sleeping in my arms. I placed a soft kiss on her lips and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the walk-in closet.

After putting on my clothes, I went back to the bedroom. I smiled as I saw Grace talking to Nathan.

"Morning." I said and approached them, smiling.

"Good morning." She gave me a bright smile.

I placed a chaste kiss on her lips. Then I kissed Nathan's cheek.

"Good morning, my little boy." I cooed him.

"His nanny is on the way. Could you wait for me?" She asked. "Meanwhile, I will get ready."

"For what? Where are you going?" I asked, puzzled and placed my hand in my pocket.

"To the company. Did you forget I work with you?!" She replied, smiling and placed Nathan on the bed.

"No, I remember. But you are staying at home." I stated firmly.

"Ethan, no. I am coming." She protested, determined.

"No, it is not up for discussion." I said confidently.

"No, it is my job. I don't want you to give preferential treatment, because I am..." She stopped without finishing her sentence.

I gave her a mischievous smirk as I approached her. She took a step back. She stopped as her back pressed against the wall.

"Who are you?! Huh?" I trailed my fingertip along her cheek, looking into her eyes with lustful eyes. She gulped nervously. "The woman who gave me her virginity, the mother of my son, the woman who I am in love with." I said seductively. She blushed. "Of course, I will give preferential treatment. But if you say you don't want me to do it, then I won't do it." I added without taking my eyes off her for a second.

"Yes." She nodded.

"OK." I placed a chaste kiss on her lips and pulled back. "You are fired." I said firmly and left without letting her say anything.