Chapter 20 - Happy moments

Grace's POV

I was watching Ethan who was stroking Nathan's hand gently while we were laying on the bed. I felt so happy. Seeing them together, it was my dream.

"Tell me about him. When was he born? How long did your labor last? What does he like and dislike? I want to know everything about him." He asked, excited. I smiled and answered all his questions.

I stretched out, yawning and opened my eyes. I smiled as I saw Ethan and Nathan sleeping, Ethan's hand on Nathan's stomach. They looked so cute.

My sweet boys.

I stroked Nathan's hair gently and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Then I placed a tender kiss on Ethan's lip. He blinked, but didn't wake up.

I got up and put on my silk robe. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I was making pancakes. It smelled delicious.

When I turned around, I saw Ethan watching me, his hands in his pockets.

"Good morning." I beamed at him.

"Morning." He said and approached me.

He stood behind me while I was flipping a pancake. His breath fanned on my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"It smells delicious." He whispered in my ear huskily and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

I closed my eyes, enjoying his soft lips against my skin.

"Ethan..." I murmured.

His hand reached the knob, and he turned off the stove.

"I think the pancakes can wait." He whispered in my ear and pulled my earlobe between his teeth. A soft moan escaped from my lips.

Instantly, he turned me around and smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. He untied the sash and took off my robe. He gripped my hair and tilted my head as his lips moved down my neck. I groaned as he bit my neck. I pulled his jumper over his head and ran my hands along his firm chest.

In a flash, he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and brushed my lips against his. He carried me towards the couch while kissing me passionately.

He placed me on the couch and took off my nightie. He bit his lower lip, roaming my body with lustful eyes. My cheeks flushed.

"Stunning." He said huskily and leaned over me.

His every touch made me shiver in desire. I was on fire. I wanted him so badly.

"Ethan." I moaned as he bit my nipple.

My moans filled the room while he was torturing me with his lips and tongue. I gasped as he shoved his two fingers inside me. He reclaimed my lips while torturing me with his fingers. He moved his lips down, biting, sucking my neck, making me moan louder and louder. My toes curled, and I came, screaming his name out.

When I reopened my eyes, Ethan positioned his member at my entrance. I didn't remember when he took off his jeans and boxers. He brushed his lips against mine and slammed inside me.

I rested my head on his chest while he was stroking my hair. He entwined our hands and took them towards his lips. I smiled as he placed a soft kiss on top of my hand.

"I love you so much, sweetheart." He confessed, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too, baby." I said and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

Suddenly, we heard a baby cry. I got up and grabbed my nightie. Ethan placed his hand under his head while staring at my body with salacious eyes. I put on my nightie and went to the bedroom, leaving my gorgeous boyfriend on the couch.

As soon as Nathan saw me, he raised his arms towards me, crying. I walked towards the bed and took him in my arms. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and rocked him gently.

"Good morning, my little boy." I cooed him, stroking his back.

He grabbed my nightie, sobbing. My boy was hungry. I sat down on the bed and started breastfeeding him. Then I changed his clothes and carried him to the living room.

When we arrived, Ethan was in his clothes. He smiled and approached us. He took Nathan in his arms and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning, my little one." He cooed him and leaned Nathan against his chest.

Then we went to the kitchen and had breakfast. I cleared the table while Ethan was making silly faces at Nathan. Nathan was giggling.

"Sweetheart, I have to go to the company." Ethan informed as he looked at his wristwatch and stood up.

I nodded and approached him. He placed a soft kiss on Nathan's forehead and gave me our little boy. I took Nathan in my arms and stroked his silky blond hair.

"See you later, sweetheart." Ethan gave me a radiant smile and kissed my lips.

"See you." I smiled at him.

As Ethan walked out, I held Nathan's hand and waved it.

"Bye, Daddy." I said in a childish voice, shaking Nathan's hand.

Ethan smiled at him and waved his hand. "Bye, my little boy."

Ethan's POV

The last two weeks I had been spending my time with Grace and my son, making up for lost time. I wanted to spend more time with my son and to know him better: what he liked, what he hated, his favourite food, his favourite toy, when he got grumpy and so on.

I looked at my wrist watch impatiently. I was in a meeting. I looked forward to going to Grace's. I missed my little boy and Grace.

"Do you have a date with Grace?" My father whispered, giving me a mischievous grin.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I hadn't told my parents about Nathan yet. I was waiting for the right time. They invited Grace for dinner this weekend. I planned to tell them about Nathan at dinner. More correctly, introduce him. Grace and I decided to take Nathan with us to my parents' mansion.

As soon as the meeting finished, I grabbed my file and went to my office.

When I put my file on my desk, I saw an envelope on my desk. There was my name written on it. I grabbed the envelope and opened it.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw my photos with Grace and Nathan in the park while leaving Grace's apartment and so on. There was a note inside the envelope.

Such a happy family. But unfortunately, this happiness won't last so long.