Epilogue

Reunion Concert

Seven months later...

"Is everyone ready?"

The place is too big. Everyone didn't even think about being able to fill that place for this special night. Tonight is Synesthesia's reunion concert and nobody in their right mind ever thought that this would be the most anticipated reunion concert of the year. Everyobody who had ever loved and staned Synesthesia is here.

The band was on the back stage, getting ready. One by one they are dealing with their own rituals inside their dressing room.

Aeneas was on the couch, adjacent Callista who was very excited about this event. With them, inside that room is Rhea. She was still getting used to everything, to having the whole family. Last week, Aeneas talked to his sister Mildred. Sinabi ni Mildred ang lahat sa kapatid niya, na isang lalaking nakaitim ang lumapit sa kanya noon, ibinigay ang bata, binayaran siya upang alagaan at huwag pabayaan ang batang iyon, also, they threatened her life if she disposes the baby.

Doon, naliwanagan na si Aeneas sa lahat. Calli was with him, and he thought that it was nice to have Calli with him that moment. Mas naging madali ang lahat para sa kanila.

"Are you nervous?" Calli asked him. He was holding his bass, trying to tune it. Ayaw naman niyang pumalpak – lalo na ngayon ang isa sa pinakamalaking gabi ng buhay niya.

"Are you?" Balik tanong niya sa fiancée. Tuwang – tuwa siya tuwing nakikita niya ang singsing na ibinigay niya rito. They are engaged to be married. Inaayos na ng Mama ni Calli ang lahat sa kasal nila. Kung silang dalawa lang naman kasi ang tatanungin, they both wanted a simple wedding. One time they were making out, Calli suggested that they just go to the city hall and get married already. He wanted that, but he thought that Callista Consunji deserves a great wedding. He's paying for everyrthing, he wants to give it all to her.

"I'm really excited for you." Kumandong si Callista sa kanya. "I am so glad you found it in your heart to forgive Robert. This band will never ever be Synesthesia if not for him."

"He's a brother, Calli. Kahit na ganoon, mahal na mahal ko iyon. I didn't think he'll live to see this day." Komento ni Aeneas. Hawak-hawak ni Callista ang kamay niya. Ibinaba nito ang mukha sa kanya at saka hinalikan siya.

"I love you, Aeneas." She said to him. He was really glad that after all these years, after all the waiting he did, he has come to this part of his life where he can have his cake and eat it too.

"I love you, Tatay!" Sigaw naman ni Rhea.

"And I love you so much my girls!"

Tumabo si Rhea papunta sa kanya Tatay at kumadong. Aeneas, Calli and Rhea looked so happy that it radiates to everyone in the room.

Atlanta was outside, making sure that everything is going to be fine, kahit na siya mismo ay hindi maayos, kailangan – kailangan maging maayos nang gabing ito.

"Is Diego here?" Tanong niya sa staff sa paligid. "Nobody saw Diegfo Arandia?!" Halos lumabas na ang ugat niya sa noo.

"I'm here. I just got here. I'm sorry, I'm late."

She wanted to say that it's okay that he's late, as long has he's here. She was very happy to see him.

"Sorry we're late, Lanta. Na-traffic kasi si Diego dahil sinundo pa ako."

Atlanta was surprised seeing Deigo with a woman – si Pandora. She tried smiling. Napahawak siya sa parteng iyon ng tyan niya. She was gasping for air.

"What the fuck, Diego?!" Sigaw naman ni Vito nang makita ang kaibigan niya. "Where the fuck have you been?!"

"Let us not shout, Vito." Wika naman ni Pandora. "Calm down."

"Easy for you to say." Inis na sabi nito.

Vito looked at Pandora whose arms were around Diego's waist. They looked like a couple and he doesn't like it. Hindi niya maintindihan kung anong mayroon sa babaeng iyon at hindi ito basta maiwanan ni Diego. He was thinking of bad things, dirty things that Diego and Pandora were doing and it's enough to make his mind go crazy. He shouldn't be thinking this way.

Umalis siya. Bumalik siya sa dressing room kung saan naroon si Pascal. He was reading something.

"What?!" He snapped at him.

"Diego's here."

"Lemme, guess? With Dora?" Pascal chuckled.

"Shut up." Vito said.

"O my god!" Pascal stood up. "Vito don't tell me---"

"Is Diego here?" Jason asked them and entered.

"Outside, with Dora. Are you okay?" Tanong ni Pascal kay Jason. Jason shook his head but he didn't say anything. Instead, he left the room again and went straight back to his dressing room.

"Did you talk to Aeneas?" Circe stood up. "Did you? Is he gonna help me talk to Callista?"

"I don't think that's possible. They were pretty mad at you for what you did and what you said-"

"They forgave Robert!" She hissed.

"Biboy is a different case. He's sick and he is our friend. You are nothing but an outsider, Circe and that will never change." Kinuha ni Jason ang gitara niya at lumabas ng silid na iyon. He didn't care about Circe, she can die and go to hell. Hindi pa sapat iyon para mabayaran nito ang naging kasalanan sa mga kaibigan niya.

He went to Atlanta, who was staying near the stage. They were all in there. Si Aeneas ay hawak ang kamay ni Callista. He's very happy to see them like that.

"Are you ready?" Tanong ni Atlanta sa kanila.

They all looked at each other.

"Para kay Biboy!"

Sabay – sabay na wika nila.

- S Y N E S T H E S I A -