The beginning

Today, I was going to my cousins house. I don't visit them often, but when I do, it's for a long weekend or something. This time, I was going to stay for the whole week. This is because I got suspended for pranking a teacher. My parents didn't care that I got suspended, they supported me and let me have fun. They say, "Life's too short to be punished for your wrongdoings. If you haven't harmed anyone, there's no reason to not have fun." That's why this week is going to be so much fun with my cousin. Little did I know, this week would be one of the most eventful in my life.

I quickly finished packing my bags as my uncle yelled at me to hurry up. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I looked in my bedroom doorway and saw my cousin, Mouth, leaning on the doorframe. "Eyy Lexia, hurry up or we're gonna ditch you." My cousin Clark said. "My goodness, stop calling me Lexia. It's either Lex or Lexi and you know that. And besides, I would hurry up if I could just get my bag to close!" I exclaimed while sitting on top of my travel bag.

See, the problem with me, is that I always try to cram everything. In general, I cram everything. I'm I huge procrastinator. I cram studying, bags, food... everything. I sat on top of my luggage, huffing and puffing, trying to close it. I took out my inhaler and puffed in once. Yes, I have breathing problems. I just found out last week. It's not that bad, really.

Mouth always worries about me for that reason. He says he has a friend who has the same problem. Except, it is worse for his friend. I forget his name though.

Mouth came over to me and helped me zip up my travel bag. "Thanks, lil' cuz!" I ruffled up his hair and ran away. I jumped down the stairs and escaped his complaints of, "Lexia! You know how I feel about my hair!" And, "No Lexi, I'm gonna kill you if you mess up my hair one more time!" I laughed at him and then quickly got into my Uncles car. I told him to lock all the doors.

He did as I said, and we waited a few seconds for my cuz to come down the stairs after me. Mouth ran to the car and tried to open the door. To his dismay, they were all locked. "Crap, Lexi. Wait... did you forget about this door?" He asked me. My eyes widened. Shizzle. I forgot about the front passenger seat. The lock is broken there.

I sighed as my plan did not work. Mouth opened the door and climbed through into the back. He made sure to elbow me in the guts when he was climbing in. Mouth smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. We buckled our seatbelts and got ready for the ride to Oregon.

I plugged in my headphones to my Walkman. I listened to Eye of the Tiger, by Survivor. That was my favourite song at the moment. I rested my head on Mouths shoulder, and soon after, I fell asleep. In the distance, I heard police sirens and cars skidding.

When I woke up, my uncle told me we were almost there. I looked out my window. This place is beautiful!

Ok dudes! That's the first chapter done! What do you think? Is my writing okay? I am a beginner for good writing, but I do get good marks in school for language. I don't think anybody will even read this story, this is more for me to look back and read myself. If someone does read this, thank you so so much! I really appreciate it. Even if you don't like the story but still read it, thank you! K this is getting too long now. Peace out my peeps! ✌️