Mr perkins the *bleep*

"Hey Mike, I believe ya!" Chunk patted his back and stood up. Chunk then found another frame, this time with an old newspaper contained inside. They started talking about some guy Checky Chopperhot or whatever.
         I sorta believed Mikey. I mean, the whole story was pretty darn  crazy, but there was no proof saying it wasn't true, right?
         The doorbell then rang. We all rushed downstairs to open the door. At the front gate, I saw two men standing there, holding some documents and umbrellas. "Who are they?", I asked Mikey. "The taller guy is Mr Perkins, he's the father of these two annoying jocks, Troy and his younger brother, Brian. (Sorry if anyone knows a Brian) they're bad news, don't get involved with them", Mikey told me. I nodded my head.
       "Can I help you?", Brand asked him. "Hello little guys... and girl. I'm Mr Perkins, Troy and Brian's father." He said.  I rolled my eyes at him. "We know who they are! They're those cheap guys!" Data yelled. We all told him to shush.
        "My dads not home Mr Perkins.", Brandon replies. "Well, is your mommy home?" He asked. "No, actually. She's down at the supermarket buying pampers for all us kids." Brand shot back sarcastically. He handed the papers to him. "Just give these papers to your father to read through and sign.", he told Brand. "Thank you".
          The two bleeps walked off and Mr Perkins looked at me weirdly. I raised my eyebrow at him in a sassy manner. He turned and walked away.
        "What are all those papers?", Mikey asked.  "Dads business.", Brand replied. "But what is it?" Mikey inquired. "I said, it's dad business!", Brandon snapped, annoyed. "Mikey, it's probably moving documents or something.", I sighed.
         I wasn't even the one moving, but I still felt bad. I've never moved out of my house. It's my childhood home.
         Mikey and the others were talking about the golf course that would be right where we're standing. Everyone headed inside except Mikey and I.
       "You know, it's terrible, what they're doing. I mean, these are people homes. All their favourite memories are here. People grew up here! And when they grow up, they won't be able to come back to their childhood homes. It's terrible...", I finished my little sob speech and sighed.
    Mikey looked at me and half smiled. He put his arm around me and I leaned against his shoulder. After a few minutes, Brand came back outside and told us to come inside before we caught a cold.

Un autre chapitre, fini! I'm practicing my French

Un autre chapitre, fini! I'm practicing my French. I'm sorry if it's incorrect, I just started learning in grade 5. Im in 8th grade right now. I'm still tired and it's 9:30 as I'm writing this. Goodnight!