Lets get outta here!

(Third person POV)

The children and teens skipped along, now eager to see what was at the other end of the lit tunnel. After a few minutes, they got to the end of the tunnel and saw a bunch of old pipes hanging from the ceiling.

"Hey, Mouth. What are all these pipes?", Someone in the group had asked him, while the others were arguing in the background. The brunet boy looked around and observed the pipes, carefully.

        "These look like water pipes, guys." He walked around, studying the different sizes and shapes of the pipes. "Gas pipes... drainage pipes...Maybe... wait a minute! Shut up for a minute!"

         Everyone went silent. "Okay, look. These pipes must lead to a building or something: a foundation. Maybe, if we bang on 'em hard enough, make some noise..."

         Alexia continued, "We could make enough noise for someone to realize we're down here!"

         The group started to make noise, yelling and shouting. Everyone was banging or shaking the pipes. Up above them, was the Country Club. What they didn't realize, though, is that they were causing much more trouble than they thought.

         All of a sudden, the pipes started to groan. (stop it.) The kids went quiet as they shared confused glances with each other. Mouth understood the warning sign.

   "Back-pressure!" He shouted. The group scrambled about, escaping the imminent explosion.

"Let's..."
"Get outta..."
"Here!"
"Like, now!"
         A water pipe broke, shooting its high pressure water against the dirt wall. Brandon ushered the others out, away from the danger.

K so I think I already told you guys, but after every scene I'm gonna end the chapter. That means the chapters will be shorter, but they're easier to name that way. Have a good day.
Peace ✌️