Creepy old restaurant

After the girl was done yelling at Troy, he pulled over the car. "I'm getting out. Your being absolutely idiotic! Go jump off the bleachers, Troy!", she yelled at him.

         "Uhh, Yeah..... I'll just leave now.", I awkwardly got out of the car and stepped beside the brunette. "Me too.", the blond girl said.

         "What about you, Brian? Are you gonna ditch me like the bitches over here, too?", Troy complained annoyedly. "Actually, yes. I am.", Brian also stepped out of the car and slammed the door.

         Brian grinned at me and I smiled back. "Have fun being a loner!", I called after him as he drove angrily away.

         We walked down the road, searching worriedly for Brand. "Hi, I'm Andrea. Everyone calls me Andy. And this is Stef.", the brunette smiled at me. She stuck out her hand and I told her my name.

         We then found the training bike lying at the bottom of a hill. I cursed under my breath. We all hurriedly ran to the bottom of the hill.

        We saw in the distance, a small summer restaurant. The odd thing was, it was open in the middle of fall.

         "Hey, guys? Don't you find it odd that the summer restaurant is open in the middle of the autumn?", I asked the others.

        In turn, they nodded their heads. We cautiously headed toward the restaurant. Hiding behind a rock, we saw Mikey, Mouth, Chunk, Data and Brand.

        Andy whispered to me that we should scare them. I nodded my head and grinned evilly. We made our way, silently, up to them.

         I had decided to scare Mikey. Andy was going to scare Brand. We looked at each other and on the count of three, screamed in their ears.

         Mikey spun around and grabbed my arm. "AAAHHHhh holy shit, Lex. You scared me to death!", Mikey exclaimed. Brand warned us and told us to be quiet.

        I noticed three grownups carrying a large garbage bag into the restaurant. After a couple minutes, they exited the restaurant, and got in their car. They drove off.

        "Why are we stalking the restaurant owners, exactly?", I asked Chunk. "They, they're bay guys. I'm tellin ya! That was a dead body. I'm sure of it!", he told me. I shrugged my shoulders, not seeing how that bag could be a stiff.

         When we were sure the coast was clear, we cautiously stepped up to the place. Up close, it looked as though it hadn't been visited in years. Mouth stood in front of the door.

         "Hey, Chunk. Guess what? I have some naked pictures of your mom in the bath. Wanna buy 'em?" Chunk got really mad and charged after Mouth. I pulled him out of the way just in time.

        Chunk burst through the door and fell on the ground. We all thanked him, though he didn't help us on purpose.

        I walked up to Mikey. "Hey Mikey! What are we doing in an old summer restaurant?" 

   "The treasure is here! The stone lined up with this place. It's gotta be here." I shrugged my shoulders. There could be a chance. Not a very high one, of course, but it's still something.

             "Lex, what's Brian doing here?", Mikey asked me, sounding a little disgusted. "We all got mad at Troy cause he hurt Brand, so we got out of his car and ditched him. He was pissed.", I explained.

         "You were in a car with Troy?! When did that happen?", Mikey asked, annoyed. I explained to him the whole dilemma with Brand and the bike.

         Stef and Andy suddenly burst through the door, screaming about some fish. I laughed at them freaking out about a fish. Then a lightbulb burst. We all screamed.

         "Brand, please? We need to find the treasure. Let us stay!", Mikey argued, as Brand was saying we should go back home. Andy looked at Brand sweetly "Come on, Brand. A few minutes isn't going to hurt."

         We all nodded our heads vigorously. "Yeah. Listen to Ands!", I nodded excitedly. We all headed down to the basement, Mikey and I in the front.

         Suddenly, we heard a low, grumbling noise. "Chunk, I hope that was your stomach.", Stef worriedly said. "No, that was the 'it'.", Mikey explained.

         We heard the noise again. "Mikey, what's the It?", I asked. "It's this human thing. Well, at least I think it's human. It's face is all messed up, but it's chained to the wall, don't worry. It won't hurt you.", He told me.

          I slowly nodded my head, a tad bit nervous to see this creature. I felt Mikey wrap his hand around mine. I smiled and looked away to hide my blush. I squeezed his hand gently and he returned it.

           We got to a door, and Mikey opened it quietly. The It yelled loudly at us. I screamed as I was pushed into another room along with everyone else.

              I braved myself as I was about to his the hard, concrete floor. Instead, I had landed on something soft. I looked below me and saw...

Data. Ha! You thought I was gonna say Mikey, right?  Eeeeee! I'm so excited. This has probably been the farthest I have gotten in writing an online book. I'm so ready for the adventure to begin! ✌️