It's a bOoBy tRaP

So I just realized that I messed up this scene so just go along with it ok...

"Oh my god..." I sighed as the head rolled away. Brand put the head back and announced that it was that Chester guy according to his wallet. We all inhaled deeply. We were so screwed.

Mikey then found a very suspicious wire underneath the sand. He picked up one end slowly. "Mikey, I don't think you should touch that." I suggested.

He pulled the wire and we heard a mechanical chain reaction. "Oh shit o shit oh shit ho hsit" I cursed. "We're all gonna die..."

"You guys, don't move back there!" Mikey ordered Stef, Andi, Brian and Data. They nodded their heads. Data looked up and gasped. "Guys guys guys!" He yelled. "Run!"

That's all we needed to hear before we quickly sprinted as fast as we could to the end of the tunnel. Boulders were falling  here and there, each one crashing down behind us. I heard Data scream.

We got to the end of the tunnel and rushed underneath a small ledge to protect us. Suddenly, Mikey ran out from our safety shelter. "Mikey! What are you doing? Come back, you're going to get crushed." I yelled.

He rescued the lantern -which was our only source of light- and jumped back into safety. "Holy crap, you scared me, Mikey. Don't do that ever again!" I huffed.

He took a puff from his inhaler and smiled at me. "Sorry not sorry!" He 'apologized'. "No, seriously. I don't want you to get hurt." I told him. He bit his lip and nodded his head. I then felt him grab my hand. I gulped as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I think I like this guy...

Brian's pov

We ran underneath a ledge and stayed safely underneath. I then noticed that Mikey kid risk his life to run back and grab the lantern. I smirked but frowned again when I noticed Alexia worriedly looking at me.

I fake gasped as Mikey came back. I saw Alexia scolding him for risking his life. It wasn't the motherly kind, it was more of a "I like you a lot so don't go dying on me" kind of scolding.

I saw Mikey hold her hand as they both blushed. I clenched my fist, narrowed my eyes, and looked away. I knew that Mikey kid liked her first, and he also met her first. I just think she deserves better than him. He's going to get her killed or something, and how is he going to feel, then?

Brandon found a rock and thought it might be a way out. Everyone stated their opinions as he moved the light rock out of the way. We heard some unrecognizable noises coming from the other side of the rock. Brand stuck his head in. "Hello?"

Suddenly, a huge swarm of bats flew out from the dark cave. We all screamed in terror. I noticed Lex being ambushed by three bats so I ran over to her and put my arms around her, trying to protect her. I saw Mikey glaring at me and I smirked. I was going to be the one to get her.

When the brians finished attacking us, I continued to hold onto Alexia. "Uhh, Brian. You can let go now." She told me. I huffed and went back to where I was sitting, before.

Hola! I'm going to say hello in a different language after every chapter, ok? I'm just bored so I'm trying to think of what to do in the authors notes. Question of the day: if you watch stranger things, do you ship Jancy or Stancy?
Peace ✌️
                                                      -Lexi ❤️