5: Ye fine lookin' Walrus

Oh! I forgot to mention, this is what Alexia is wearing:

The two ladies I heard, and Mouth, came downstairs. "Oh! Clark, is this your cousin?", Mrs Walsh asked. "I am, sadly." I smiled and then faked looking disappointed. "Hey! I'm the best cousin ever!", Mouth replied back.
         True, true. What would I do without him? "Nice to meet you Mrs Walsh, I'm Alexia.", I introduced myself for the third or fourth time that day. "Oh you are so pretty! Dear, you can call me Irene if you like. And boys, I'm taking Rosalita to the supermarket. I'm going to be back in about an hour. Mikey, I want you kept inside. Brand, if he's coming down with asthma I don't want him out in the rain."
        "He should be put in a plastic bubble", Brand rolled his eyes. "I'm serious Brandon! Thats not funny! He takes one step outside and you are in deep, absolutely deep,  the deepest..." Mrs Wals-Irene stammered.
       I knew what she was trying to say. "Shit, Ma", Brand completed her sentence. " I don't like that language! But that's exactly what you're going to be in! And you.. Dotta, Data, use the back door from now on, okay?" Irene snapped at Brand and Data.
       Irene gasped, "What is that?!" Oh shit, what? She pointed at the crumbs of potato chips on the floor. "That is a mess! I want it cleaned up boys." We all nodded our heads, relieved that she didn't notice the statue. I started to sweep up the chips with my hand.
        Irene and the lady left the house. "You want a breathing problem? You've got one!" Brand pulled Mikey onto a chair. "Hey guys,", Mouth asked, "what's your dad gonna do with all that stuff in the attic?" I looked up the stairs to the attic. I wanna explore old stuff in attics. "He's gonna give it back to the museum, or whoever they pick to be the new assistant curly, or kerney." "Curator", Brand and I said at the same time. I half smiled.
         "Hey, wait a minute guys. Maybe there's some stuff up there for us. Maybe there's stuff that we can keep from the others. Maybe there's some rich stuff!", Mouth wondered aloud. Everyone started talking all at once, as they ran up the stairs.
        I noticed that Mikey looked a little annoyed. "Are you coming?", I asked quietly. "Yeah... we're all gonna be in so much trouble though.", Mikey sighed. "Come on.", I said to him. I then took a small breath in, and grabbed Mikey's hand. He looked down and blushed. I smiled and blushed as well.
       We headed up the stairs together and saw everyone looking at everything. "Hey, look at this. I never knew dad had all this stuff up here!", Brand raised his eyebrows and nodded, impressed. "Hey! Come on guys. This is my dads stuff. He doesn't want you up here. You heard wha...", Mikey was cut off by Chunk talking to him about his attic.
         Suddenly, we all heard thunder. It seemed very loud as we were in the attic. I jumped and grabbed Mikey's hand. He took a puff of his inhaler and I discretely did as well.
         I let go of Mikey's hand to go explore, but my hand suddenly felt cold. I sighed and walked over to a little closet. I opened it up and saw lots of old looking outfits and props. "Cool..." I pulled out a sword and some rope.
          I spotted my target.  Chunk. I tossed the rope around his waist. "Walk the plank ye landlubber!" I poked him with the fake sword. "Never!", Chunk yelled back at me while pulling out his own sword.
          We sword fought all around the attic. At some point, Brand joined in and Chunk left. "Aye! I see myself a fair lady in the distance. Join aboard me ship!" Brand played along. I laughed, "Aye! I see in the distance, a fine lookin' walrus!" Brand faked being offended.  He picked me up and tossed me over one shoulder. "Put me down, ye walrus!", I ordered. He shook his head no and I groaned, "Meanie!"
          Mikey started saying something about the history of Astoria, and rejects. "I ain't a reject!" Mouth and I replied at the same time. Mikey walked to a corner and found a dusty old picture frame. I didn't have the chance to see what it was, because I was still being carried around by the fine lookin' walrus.
         We then heard a crash and rushed over. Mikey has found a map. Brand finally put me down. "I've seen this before", he mumbled. "Hey, what's all that Spanish junk right there?" He asked. "Mouth, you said you could translate." Mikey said. So could I, though.
          Instead of my cousin translating, I did. "Ye intruders beware. Crushing death and grief, soaked with the blood of the trespassing thief. Ooh! This is so cool! A treasure map!" I finished translating.
         "You guys, this map is old news. Everyone and their grandfather went looking for that. Haven't you ever heard of that guy, what's his name? The pirate guy, One-eyed Willy."
"Yeah... One-eyed Willy! He was the most famous pirate in his time!" Mikey recalled. Mikey then started talking about treasure, and caves, and lots of adventures.
         "You sound just as corny as dad does!", Brand rolled his eyes. "He told me that Willy and his bunch were down there for five, six years. And they were digging all these tunnels, and setting booty traps..." "booby traps", data 'corrected' Mikey. I giggled. Mikey continued, "that's what I said. Setting traps, so that anybody who tried to get in there, they died. And then, he killed all his men!"
         I smiled. Mikey was so adorable when he was excited. No Lex! Stop it! You just met him an hour ago. I sighed and continued listening. "Yeah, wait a minute Mikey. If he killed all his men, how'd the map or the story get out?" Chunk asked, not believing Mikey. "Well, maybe one of the guys got out with the map?" I suggested. "Yeah! And, and the..."

Yeet! No... do not yeet. We eat no yeet! Jeez people, that was a long a** chapter! Oh my goodness I'm tired 💤. What do you guys think? And who do you think should play the role of Alexia? I kinda incorporated a little bit of Milexia (kind of reminds me of mileven) into the chapter. Holding hands is very innocent and is the cutest part about Mikey's romantic-ish behaviour. And just a reminder, PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! I REALLY WANNA HEAR YOUR OPINIONS and jokes too! ✌️