The bucket

We then heard a noise from the top of the wishing well. People were talking. We all looked at each other. A coin was then tossed down the well. I realized that it was Troy, the jerk with the car.

Data realized it, too and started calling for his attention. "Guys! It's Troy!" I never would have imagined we would be happy to see him, or hear him for that matter.

"Troy! Troy send down the bucket, please!" Andi pleaded. "Andi? What are you doing in the bottom of a well?!" Troy yelled back in shock.

"Don't ask questions, loser. Just give us the frickin bucket, pull us up and we'll go on our merry way!" I shouted. "Hey are you that little princess from earlier?" He asked. "Troy just shut up and help us. Stop asking questions!" I started to get annoyed. I took a puff from my inhaler.

"Troy. It's me Brian! Come on bro, toss down the bucket!" Brian butted in. "Yeah! Listen to him!" Mikey added. Troy sighed and pulled down the bucket. And I quickly climbed in and tugged the rope, signalling for Troy to pull her up.

I could hear Mikey whispering to himself in the background. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Chester Copperpot. Chester Copperpot! Guys! Chester Copperpot!" He exclaimed. "What about him, Mike?" I asked.

"He never made it this far. And he was a pro. Think about it, we made it farther than he did! We could have a chance of finding the treasure. But that's all over once we ride up Troys bucket." Mikey stated. I nodded my head in agreement.

Andi looked terrified. "Mikey, if we go any further, someone's going to get hurt, or even die!" Mikey shook his head.

"Don't you see? Next time we see sky, it'll be over a different town

"Don't you see? Next time we see sky, it'll be over a different town. Next time we take a test, it'll be in some other school. Up there, that's our parents job. It's their time, up here. Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. Plus, Chunk went to get the police." Mikey took a puff from his inhaler.

I smiled at him. Gosh, his smile was so cute. Lex. Stop it! We're in danger and you're thinking about Mikeys adorable smile. There we go again...

"Maybe Chunk already got the police." Brand said. "Maybe Chunk's dead!" Andi exclaimed.

"Stop it! Goonies never say die." Mikey said.

(I just realized I messed up the script order but oh well. Pretend you didn't notice anything.)

"I'm not a Goonie. I want to go home." Andi was in the verge of tears. I decided to say something else to try and change her mind.

"Andi, you may not be a Goonie in your eyes, but to us you are. You're one of us. You're our friend. And friends have to stick together. Is Troy your friend? Think of any nice things he's done for you. Can you think of any? Troy doesn't deserve you, Andi. You're way better than that. I bet you he's just agreeing so that he can get in your pants. We won't make you feel uncomfortable. Please, we are all in this together. What will happen if we find the treasure and your being terrorized by Troy and his friends? How would that make you feel?"

I also took a puff of my inhaler and bit my lip. Andi seemed to change her mind and she put Troys jacket on the bucket. She let him take it up. We then heard Troy yell. "Andi! You Goonie!" We laughed and continued on our way.

Two chapters in one hour

Two chapters in one hour. What is this? This is a short chapter though, it's  666 words. 😂 Usually it would be 800ish words. My grandpa and I are watching the Goonies right now and we're at the part where Mouth has a string of pearls in his mouth and wasn't talking. I don't know what else to talk about because I'm rambling.
Peace ✌️
                                              -Lexi ❤️