Checky Chopperhot

Look at Stefs reaction 😂

Alexia's pov

We ran and ran until our legs were tired out. When we got to the end of the next tunnel, we were slowly, painfully walking along. Andi was freaking out and being really insecure. Mikey and I were walking up at the front again.

"I should have let him look at my body. Don't I have a beautiful body? I have a beautiful body. How many more years do I have before I get old and fat, before my hair falls out, before, before... before I look like him!" Andi shouted.

"Before... what? Holy mother of...", I trailed off as I saw the 'him' Andi was pointing at. The skeletal remains of a body was lying, half buried in the dirt. There were bugs crawling all over the skull and out of the  eye sockets.

We all shrieked with fright. Andi started to cry. Brian walked up and examined the dead corpse.

"Eww don't touch it!", I told Brian.

"What? It's just a pile of bones." He replied. "I know, but still..." I trailed off.

"Where's Data?" I asked, realizing he had disappeared.

"I'm back here setting booty traps!" I heard from behind me.

I rolled my eyes at his mistake. I didn't feel like correcting him. I had already seen two dead bodies today, and I'm not planning on seeing any more.

I then realized something. "Hey guys, do you think this could be that... what's his name? Oh! That Checky Chopperhot guy?"

Everyone looked at me in confusion. "Who?", they asked.

"Checky! That pirate guy that said he had the clue! You know, the guy in the newspaper?"

Some people sighed in realization. "You mean Chester Copperpot?", Brand asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Same difference," I said. Mouth raised his eyebrow at me.

We examined the skeleton more. "Someone check his wallet" Brand ordered.

"Brand, I don't think this is the time to be robbing a skeleton. Plus, will the money even be worth anything in this day and age?"

"No, I mean his ID" He said. Oh. Ok then. That makes more sense.

Mikey then found a necklace around the skull. He took it off and put it around his own neck. As he did that, the skull popped off and rolled away. Everyone screamed and Mouth and I cursed.

"Oh my god..." I sighed.

Ohmegerd. I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with that other story I'm working on, But Why Me?
Please vote, comment, and share. It gives me motivation.
Peace ✌️                   
                                                   -Lexi ❤️