Weekly idol⭐

Y/N'pov

I woke because of the annoying sound of my alarm.I remember that I have a program to attend so I take my bath and do my daily mroning routine and head to the YG building.I found my other members in there because they have to practice their solo songs but I didn't saw Blackpink here beside of iKON and Winner hyungs.I then go to the dressing room to let the hairstylist and make up stylist fix me.The hairstylist fix my hair in curly style then the make up stylist just put some light make up in my face.My outfit designer hand me a black blazer,white t-shirt,black ripped jean and black boots.I suit all of them then I look at the mirror I smile a bit because I like it.My manager follow me in our van and maybe until in the building where the program occur.When we reach the building some staff are looking at me then they bow so I did it too.The director told me to stand behind of the room cause they will start soon.

"Annyeonghasayo",the two  MC said in unison.

"We have a very special guestssssss today the first one is the maknae of one of the very popular girl group from Stark Y/N Park!!!",Mc Doni said so I go in their direction while my group song was play then I wave to the camera.I  wonder who was the other idol becuase he emphasize the word Guests.

"So let's don't waste some time let's call the second one Blackpink!!!",Mc Coni said then the beat of their hit song play and there I saw them they are all gorgeous as always but my eyes caught her then she caught mine too so we exchange our smile and look away.So this is the reason why does they are not in building ago.

"Ok girls introduce yourself",Mc Doni told us so I was the one who call first so I will be the one to introduce first.

"Yeoreubon annyeong haseyo St⭐rk maknae Y/N Park imnida~",I said while waving my hands then the other cheer

"Hana deul set Annyeong haseyo blackpink imnida",they said in unison which I find cute.

"So Y/N how are you today?",Mc Coni ask me.

"Ahh Im fine",I ackwardly said.

"You seems like nervous huh",Mc Coni tease me.

"Aniyo",I reply but sad to say its sound cute.

"Aniyo"

"Aniyo"they both said which made the other girls laugh.

"Our word of the day is Aniyo~"Coni said playfully which then I cover my face with my hand because of embarassment.

"Blackpink can you copy her?",Doni ask them then they nod.

"Ok in count of  1 2 3 go",

"Aniyo~",they all said in aegyo which end up me laughing.

"Enough enough lets start our activity girls so our body won't get sleepy.",Mc Doni said while hiting his palm with the roll paper.

"The first one is rock-paper-scissor with this toy hammer and pillow.The intruction are if someone lose she will be the one cover herself with the pillow if you win then you need to hit her with the hammer protect youself as fast as you can and hit her as fasf as you can okay?",the Mc explain then we nod I don't have a partner so Jisoo eonnie insist to not join so I partner with Lisa.

"Ok lets start with the two maknae position yourself ready ok rock paper scissor shoot",

I pull my hand with the form of scissor while Lisa has her paper its mean I win we panic to get get our weapon but sadly I got the pillow then hit her.All of the people inside of the room laugh out loud .

"Yahh did you understand what is the instruction?",Mc Coni said while laughing.

"I just get panic",I explain the whole room calm then the the second dou was next.