Bump⭐

Y/N's pov

When they left I continue from walking and greet the stuff that pass on my way.When I was going to turn around someone with hot drinks bump on me which me fall in the floor cause of the sudden action and also because of the hot drink.

"Omay god I'm sorry I'm really sorry I'm so stupid",she said while wiping my shirt where the hot drinks attach.

"Stop cursing yourself okay its fine',I said then hold her wrist I look at her face and surprise cause she is familiar to me.

"By the way I'm Nancy from Momoland",she introduce.

"Oh right I wonder why you look familiar to me",I said then she look at hand which holded by mine so she get blush which I found it cute.I pull away her hand so she look at me did she get disappoint?sorry pretty girl I only hold Jennie's hand.

"Ahh your shirt",she said while pointing my top outfit which the hot drink left a stain.

"Its okay I'm about to go home now by the way your coffee",

"Ahh can you drink with me for ahm you know pay for my stupidness",she said while looking down.Well lets try some new person.

"Okay sure",

Third person's pov

Y/N and Nancy get a coffee from the stuff then they sat in some table that they find backstage little they don't know Jennie was eyeing them since they bump to each other.

"Anyway I love your song Bboom Bboom",Y/N conpliment their group song

"Oh really thank you",she said.

"Especially this moves give it to you nannaanananampit",Y/N said then imitate the stepping it was Nancy killing part so she get shy and blush so Y/N pinch her cheeks.She did it in purpose but not trying to flirt with her.

"Your so pretty in person",she compliment again so Nancy didn't stop from blushing so she keep looking down."But I can only saw now the top of head",she said which made Nancy look at her confuse."I saw the pretty face now",she added then Nancy chuckle

"Your a flirt isn't you?",She ask Y/N.

"Of course not",she reply.

"Nancy!! Finally I found you I was looking for you in long time then you just here oh hi Y/N-ssi",One of her co -member said then get blush when she saw Y/N so Y/N just chuckle.

"Really you can go first I'll follow you",Nancy said so the other girl just nod and walk away.

"So good bye for now?",Y/N ask her then open her arm to hug Nancy which the girl accept and hug her but Y/N freak out when Nancy kiss her cheeks.

"Ahh sorry anyway sorry for what happend ago and thank you for accompanying me",she said then run because of embarassment Y/N shook her head in disbelief and go back to their waiting room.Meanwhile Jennie was ready to explode because of what she sas.

"Your a dead meat Y/N Park!",she mumbled to herself angrily then go back to their waiting room.