Familiar⭐

Chaewa's Pov

Its already night after the scene of the two dork does ago finish when I decided to visit my sister in their building cause its long time. since I visit her.Since I have a license now for driving a car I used our van and head to the SM build.I am allow to go in there cause they all knkw that Seulgi eonnie is my sister.When I arrive I park the van in parking lot and enter the building some stuff greet.me while the other just pass me cause they look exhausted maybe too much of work.I look for my eonni and saw her in their lractice room and she's not alone she's with her other members.I open the door and the other member saw my presence so they ran toward me and hug me tight.

"Chaewa why did you came here its too late now",Seulgi eonnie said.

"Eonnie I just bring you  your favorite snack pringles",I said then hand her the pringles.

"Omay god I miss to eat this omaygod my baby your going in my hungry tummy",she said while munching it then all laugh at her craziness.

I also give the other members their favorite snack actually I just used them so I can give Irene her favorite snack so I can saw her pretty smile.

"Anyway what's going on now how are you?your group?",Seulgi eonnie ask me.

"Well we doing great and you know what Ley and Y/N has a fight in cafeteria ago they keep cursing each other and the reason is only Ley notes gosh that girl Y/N told her that she left it in our house but she keep accusing her cause they share a studio room.",I tell them as theg listen.

"They are funny",Irene said then I look at her then she smile which made my heart flutter.

All of us keep telling some story and jokes also.But sadly it almost 10 pm so I decidely to go back in our house.

"Don't worry guys I will visit you again and bring your favorite snack",I said .

"I will wait Chaewa",Irene said then hug me that make me faint but luckily I didn't.

I get out of the room and use the elevator to go down when I finally reach the first floor someone caught my eyes I saw Kai oppa hugging someone whose look very familiar I just can't saw it face cause she's facing me back so I just shrug it off and proceed to our van and drive off.