Cold⭐

Y/N's pov

When I'm done calming myself I look at myself in the mirror.My eyes are so red after I cried I tried to smile but I can't move any muscle in my body.I sigh sadly then wear my black jacket cause my manager want to meet me in building.I'm not in the mood right now I don't have any strength to pull out cause I feel weak and nothing.I ride the van the I hear the driver start the engine.I lean on the window cause I feel my tears are going to fell again but I tried my best to stop it but I lose so I just let it fall.I remember how happy we are when we're both alone I even imagine it was our first date but nah maybe its just a sister hang out for her.I smile bitterly everytime her gummy smile flash in my minds I lose her if I confess earlier I will not doing this kind of shit but I was very coward I hate myself.Does I hate Jennie too?I give her lot of hint that how much I love her but she seems like she didn't notice it.

When I saw the building I wipe my tears.and get out of the car wearing my emotionless expresion.The staff great me but I did't great them back I don't care if they will said I'm rude I don't care.

"Y/N goodmorning wazzup",Jay greet me while waving his arm so I just nod then walk with a little bit faster.

I use the stairs to come up so when I arrive in meeting room I saw my manager.

"Hi Y/N any way I just want to tell you please don't forget to practice  your song,rap and dance okay ",she said then I nod.After she speak I get out of the room without saying any word then headed to the practice room and I saw my other member playing like a kids.I didn't greet them and sat the front of the mirror while looking blankly at myself.

"Y/N do you know about Jen---

Before Jaemin finish I cut her.

"I already know",I said in my unusual voice so she surprise but shrug it off.

"Girls lets practice our group song first okay?",Chaewa told us so we fix ourselves then go in our position.