With Him⭐

Jennie's Pov

I immediately get surprise and shock because of Kai.I give him some hint to ask him what does he doing here so when I found out I sigh in relief.

When the two sibling left Kai walk outside to have some air so I follow him without notice by the other girls.I look for him and I saw he was leaning in the terrace so I stand beside him.

"Jagi",I call his attention then he look at me while smiling.Well guys the truth is we're dating and no one know even my members.We start dating since october until now which means he confess first than Y/N.Speaking of Y/N I know that I will really hurt her because of this.

"Jagi I miss you a lot",he said then hug me tight so I hug him back then pull away while smiling.

"What's with you and Y/N?",I ask him cause I saw ago how they interact to each other.

"She's my bestfriend jagi are you jealous?",he ask me back so I shake my head then he pinch my cheeks.

"I'm just curious you know",I lied cause I really want to know what's going on between them.

"I want to have a dinner with you tonight but I'm reay busy Chanyeol hyung just beg me to come with him here so I agree cause I know I can saw you here",He said while hugging my side.

"Its fine jagi",I said .

"By the way I saw the fake news on the other day it made me shock hahaha and I'm getting jealous cause a lot of your fans and her ship both of you",he said ahile pouting aw this little boy is so cute.

"Really?",I aid while laughing.

"Can we just reveal our relationship?",he ask me

"I think it won't be wrong right?",I ask him then he nod.

"I will reveal it tonight so tomorrow there will be no JenY/N and there will be JenKai",he said confidently do I smile.

"Let's go back in the living room",I said ggen walk first so they won't wonder why Kai and I walk together.

When we arrived I saw Y/N and Chanyeol oppa are already in there but then when Kai arrive Chanyeol drag him hard that make him stumble sk I laugh a bit but it seem Y/N heard it cause she look at me then look away she was starting to being wierd.