BTS x EXO x Y/N⭐

Thir person's pov

After of the closing for the event all artist go back to their waiting room to fix and rest.Meanwhile in St⭐rk waiting room it was fill of scream cause they are all happy when they receive the award but then burst into a laugh when they remember what did Y/N do ago.

"Ahh you guys are too much I will go in rest room",she said then left room but she just lie to her members cause she was so absurb from their craziness.While she's walking around EXO was in their way she saw them especially her brother .

"Sunbaenim congrats",

"Y/N-noona kamsamnida",Suho said while smiling.

"Y/N-ahh your handsome brother miss you how are you my little sis?",Chanyeol said while faking his cry and hug her Y/N just laugh even if she's annoy.

"I'm fine thank you",she reply.

"Noona congrats to your group too we all shocked when St⭐rk won",Kai said .

"Thank you Kai hyung",Y/N said which made the guy confuse.

"Ohh I remember she doesn't like called noona so we should call her hyung right hyung?",Baekyun said then he put his arm in Y/N's shoulder.

"Baekyun-ahh you look noona when you do that she was tall than you",Sehun tease him so Baekyun step back cause of embarassment so all of them laugh.

"Ohh we have a party over here",Someone said from another group which made EXO and Y/N surprise.

"Oh hyung congrats!!",Baekyun said to Taehyung then they both hug.

"Y/N-ahhh your so funny ago I keep laughing non-stop",Jungkook said while making a high five from her but she ignore him.

"I hate you hyung",she said then cross her arms.

"By the way sorry guys we're going to leave now see you again",Suho said the rest just nod.

"I love your speech ago hyung",RM started to make a convo.

"Really thank you then",Y/N said while smiling.

"Y/N-ahh did you mean what you said in there?cause I don't now you can said like that",her brother tease her while shaking his head so Y/N punch her.

"Of course I am in my thought ago I already told my self to congrats you after the event",she explain then the boys just nod in agreement.

"Anyway we won't stay here longer cause we need to rest and prepare for our photoshoot tomorrow so advance goodnight Y/N-ahh",Jhope said then hug her and she hug him back.

"Bye hyung",They said while walking away then Y/N just wave at them.