Confess⭐

Jennie's pov

I heard from the other that Y/N's solo song and mv will be release today so when I watch it,it was very smooth in first until beginning but the other part in myself want to throw my phone when I saw how Y/N and Sana kiss in the middle of end.I stare at my phone blankly processing the scene what I saw ago.I was sitting her in the YG's Café when I saw Y/N with Chaewa having a conversation in hallway so I call her and then she land her eyes on my place.

"Y/N-ah come here!!!",she talk a bit to Chaewa then she go to me.

"Why?",

"What the heck is this?",I said then she surprise when I hand her the phone with the screen shot of kissing scene.

"What's the matter eonnie?",she calmly ask me.

"Your still a minor but why does you kiss someone especially this girl!!!",

"Ahhh the director and YG-nim said tho",she said while lowering her head.

"This scene ruin the mv",I said calmly.

"Why?its wonderful eonnie",she said proudly but I rolled my eye.

"So you mean you enjoy kissing her?",I sarcasticly ask then she step backward a bit.

"Of course not ",she  reply.

"Its seems you enjoy it how's her lips does its taste good?but I think mine is more delicious than her",I smirk so she look at me in shocked but then smirk after.I feel shiver in my whole body when I saw her smirk how could she look more pretty when she just smirking?

"Yours is delicious eonnie?",She ask me so I nod.Then she step forward then I keep stepping backward until I feel the cold wall in my back.She put her hand in my side then bend and lean her face in mine so we both near to each other.She held my chin and look at my lips while smirking when she was doing it my heart keep beating so fast.When she was about to kiss me I close my eyes to wait for her move but then I feel a poke in my left cheeks that make me open my eyes and look at her confuse then I saw her chuckle.

"Do you think I'll kiss you?its a no eonnie",she playfully said so I punch her arms."Eonnie I want to tell you sonething",

"What is it?",I ask her in serious tone cause she seems very serious.

"Jennie Kim I want you to know how much I love you.I has a huge crush on you since I'm a trainee cause you're so kind,friendly,savage,and talented.I always watch you from a far I love your smile Jen it brighten up my mood.When I'm tired I just look at you and then smile.Your the reason why I'm here Jen without you knowing you fullfill my dream.",she confess which I can't able speak out any letter and  I was not able to move in place too.

She love me?gosh why does I don't feel it am I that numb?ugh gosh why does I keep asking myself.

"Y/N---

Before I could finish my word she cut me.

"Jen look if you don't feel the same just don't say anything I don't want to be hurt I will leave now I'm busy",she said then left me alone dumbfounded.