Late night walk⭐

Y/N's pov

When I get out of the building I saw a black van and enter in there I didn't get wonder whose inside of this cause Sana told me she will catch me here.

"I thought you won't go out",Sana started.

"Sorry Sana-ssi I just need to finish fixing my things",I lied.

"Ahmmm okay but you know can I hug you ahm I just miss you tho",she said then open her arm widely so I lean and hug her."Your so warm Y/N-ahh".

"Really I didn't know that",I say when I lean backwards.

"Now you know anyway let's go shopping together and eat something cause I'm getting hungry",she said while rubbing her tummy I can't help but to smile thinking of how cute she is by just doing that thing.Wait I thought my eyes are only for Jennie but what's going on?

When we arrive at the mall we immediately go inside not minding our appearance we didn't wear any cover for our identity and for sure paparazzi will caught us.Sana buy some cute stuff and I'm just in there watching her like I'm her mother.While she was looking for her stuff my eye caught the cute plushie which is unicorn so I get it and think of Jennie I know how much she love unicorns so I'll give this to her.

"Hey is that unicorn is for me?",Sana ask me when she saw the plushie.

"Sorry to say this but no I'll keep this",I said then she pout I pinch her cheeks so she immediately blush and look away.

We pay our stuff and proceed to the ice cream shop when we sit and eat our ice cream Sana keep talking but I didn't listen to her cause I was busy thinking of Jennie.

"Hey Y/N are you listening?",Sana ask me worriedly.

"Ahh sorry what did you say?",

"Nevermind Y/N maybe I can't bring you back in your building so sorry but you will came back alone",she said while scratching her nape so I just smile.

"Its okay Sana I can handle myself anyway I really enjoy my day with you",I said to cheer her up so she smile widely.

"Really? I still want to spend my night with you but I need to go back Nayeon eonnie was looking for me and for sure I'm dead",

"Look you can go back first Sana",I said so she nod and stand up we hug each other but she kiss my cheeks so I just smile because of her clingyness she wave her hand and left me in our shared table in ice cream shop.

When I left alone I then think of Jennie again I remember how she love ice cream so I buy one cone of milk with cookie flavored ice cream for her.I then left the shop and find any taxi that can bring me in YG building when I finally find I tell him the address so he get surprise when he saw my face so I let him calm then he did.When we arrived I pay him and immediately go inside of the building.

"Hey H/N where you came from?",Bobby hyung ask me while sitting at the couch behind the entrance door.

"My friends",I reply so he nod then I enter the elevator and press the floor where blackpink practice room can find.I check my watch and shock when I saw that its already 9:00 pm I pray to God that they are still in there.When the door open I run as fast as I can.I was breathing very hard when I reach their practice room then someone who wear black jogging pants,black and white color crop top and black sneaker this style is what I love for a girl.She was facing her back at me cause she's closing the door.Lastly when she turn around she about to stumble cause she get surprise when she saw me.I smile in my yhought cause luckily cause she's still here.

"Yah you almost kill me",Jennie said while horlding her chest.

"Sorry ahm are you going to your house?",I awkwardly ask her then she chuckle.