Interview⭐

Third Person's pov

The host came at the center of the stage which he caught the attention of the fans.

"Good day everyone I'm Bae Jinyoung your host.Lets don't waste time and called our guest please welcome Blackpink",he introduce as the ddu-du ddu-du music play on and the 4 girls walk with a charming look then the fans screaming in top of their lungs.

"Hana duel set annyeong haseyo Blackpink imnida",they said in unison which made their fans shout and scream so they just chuckle.

"Let's not forget our second guest from the group of St⭐rk Triple P",the three girls walk and bow in front of the fans while smiling so their fans get crazy.

"Hana deul set annyeong haseyo St⭐rk Triple P imnida",they introduce for themselves in unison.

When the host told the 7 girls to sit at the couch they obey it.
Blackpink sit in the left couch while the Triple P sat on the right couch.

"So girls how are you is everything alright?",he started.

"Ah yeah we are espcially when our Blinks are here for us",Rosé reply then their fans called Blink scream because of happiness.

"How about the three girls",he said tgen look at them

"Well I just pretend that I'm okay after I stumble ago",Y/N in serious tone which made the other laugh.

"But your okay now right?I saw Jennie supporting you behind the stage",He playfully said then Y/N blush and lean backward  because of the embarassment.In other hand the fans starting to yell the JenY/N again.

"Anyway lets know about each of you more by answering my question.Number 1 what things you can't really forget to bring in every tour",he asked.

"For me I can't go to other place without my puppy plushie",Jisoo answer they just nod because some of them know how much she love her dog but can't bring in every tour.

"I can't go in tour without my lip balm",Jennie answer then the other girl laugh.

"Why?",he ask

"Cause I don't like my lips get dry",she reply then the room filled with hum.

"I can't leave without snack in my bags",Rosé answer .

"Cause you love food right?",the host ask her then she bod shyly.

"Well for me I can't go without my wallet",Lisa said then they all laugh.

"Why wallet??",he asked cause curiosity eat him.

"Ya'll some souveneir are attracting me so I can't avoid buying them",she laugh while explaining.

"Well I can't go without my phone and earphone",Ley said.

"Me too I feel relax in trip if I have my earphone and phone",Erca said as the other just nod.

"For me I can't go without my cloths cause why not I then don't have any cloth to wear",Y/N said then hear group mates laugh at her answer.

"Second one if you want to bring someone in date where would it be and why",he said

"Beach cause I want to watch the sunset with them",Jisoo said not puting the his in her sentence probably she is into girl.

"Mall cause I want to spoiled him with all dry goods that I like for him",she said then the fans awww cause she's talking to a guys in other hand Y/N just keep nodding even if she know what is wrong.

"Restaurant cause I want to eat with her",Rosé said then out of no where Ley was the first one burst in to a laugh so they look at her confuseing then she realize what she did so she say sorry but the other girls smirk secretly cause they know what's going on.

"If there was a chance it will be in my home town Thailand cause I want to see her where does the goddess exist",she said then the whole room burst in to a laugh.

"For me it will be in Restaurant too cause you know foods are interesting",Let said ahile fidgeting herfinger then the other girls starting to playfully tease them which made the fans and the host confuse.

"I will bring her in her favorite place or country so I have 1 point from her and have a reward",Erca said while doing the peace sign then Y/N smack her arm.

"I'm not that romantic one but I can probably bring you in heaven",Y/N while laughing thinking of some wierd stuff then the whole roon keep laughing even Jennie who was seriously listening to her make her laugh.

"Yahh what are you saying!!!!",Ley said while covering her face.

"I mean I will bring you in amusent park cause there will be more fun in there and I don't really try some of it so I want to try it with you wanna go with me?",Y/N said while pointing her fans.

"Y/N jagiya lets go in thereeee!!!!",one of them shout so they get surprise then laugh but Jennie didn't get it as a joke so she just glare to that person secretly but get shock cause she doesn't know why she do it.

"The forth one is what is your weakness",

"Butterfly and Giant dog",Jisoo answer

"Cockcroach",Jennie said.

"Avocado",Rosé proudly answer.

"If blinks left us",Lisa said then the fans get touch and say they won't leave them.

"Snake",Ley said.

"Dark room",Erca said while laughing.

"For me its an eye contact and someone's attracting eyes",Y/N answer

"You can't nake an eye contact?",The host ask her.

"I can but in the same time I always the one who turn away cause I'm shy",she explain so he just nod.

"This must be the last one your ideal type",

"Well for me have a kind personality who can take care of me",Jisoo said.

"Someone who doesn't tired making me smile everyday and the very possessive one cause I find them cute",Jennue said then Y/N think of something.Did she made Jennie smile? of course!!!

"Someone who love food and food and food",Rosé said while laughing.

"For me who dance very well and have a same personality as mine",Lisa said then Y/N elbow her

"For me someone I could cook for I will love seeing her eating the dish that I cooked",Ley said then Rosé look at her and smile.

"Well for me I want soneone who dance greater than me so she could teach me more and became professional!",Erca said while clapping.

"I like someone who has lot of aegyo but can be dangerous in just snap of my fingers.I also like someone who was not tall cause I found them very adorable",Y/N said prating ghat no one can have a clue who is it

"Ok that's it I hope your fans know more again from you thank you for coning and accpeting my invitation",The Host said while clapping his hand.

The two group bid their good bye to their fans and say take care when they go home.