Flirt⭐

Third person's pov

When YG call Y/N to follow him.He ask Y/N everything about her families.He found out that her Mother was a businesswoman who manage 5 different kind of business but never grow it cause she die while her Father was businessman who has 10 different business in all over the world he has 2 branch of phone class in Thailand,2 restaurant in America,2 hospital in Japan,2 branch of dry goods in New Zealand and 2 company of agriculture in Seoul her Grand Ma and Pa is a doctor and have own 2 farm in Busan her aunt and uncle have own sea for their fishing products in Ilsan.

When YG heard that he wish he doesn't heard everything cause he envy Y/N for being wealthy so she just laugh.

"I was asking you this question so your fans know new information about your family",

"It's up to you sajangnim",

"I feel shy when you call me like that",

"I'm just Y/N Park and no one else",

"Oh?okay then",He laugh.

Y/N's Pov

When I finish my business with my boss I came back to the living room but then saw someone who is not familiar for me.

"Oh sweetie you came back anyway the girl I'm talking about you ago is her",my dad said while standing at the young girl side.

"Hi I'm Kim Minchi",the young girl who was good look said she has this blonde curly hair,pink lips,not so pointed nose,she's just short like Jennie ,I can saw her body has a curve because of her business suit,she wear long heels sandals its mean she is pretty short than Jennie but I found it cute."Mr.Park I don't know your daughter was a pervert cause she keep looking at my body do you have any plan to shake your hand on mine baby girl?",

I feel embarass when she said that especially when she called me baby girl.I accept her hand and shake it but then she pull me toward her and kiss my cheeks so I step back ward while blushing then I saw her smirk which made my whole body feel shiver.

"D-daddy I thought she will came here tomorrow ",I stutter.

"You look so cute when you stutter baby girl I think its not bad to came here unexpectedly right?",she said while crossing her arm.

"Stop calling me baby girl I'm not a baby anymore",I whine

"But your my baby",she said.

Argh she is very flirt I can't handle this anymore.

"Excuse me if you trying to flirt on me stop it  if I where you I will distance myself and never ever talk to me",I said coldly then she chuckle.

"Your so interesting baby I liked that and you",she said while wrapping ber arms in my neck which made me gulp.

"H-hey go away!!!!Daddy help me here she's a monster!!!",

"Sweetie you didn't told me about your lovelife so I let her came here and meet you and its seems she like you so goodluck I will arrange the weeding",Daddy said while laughing."Anyway I will leave now and go back in our house visit me okah?",he said then left us.

"Daddd!!!!!no way I won't gosh no no no A big no",I throw Minchi's arms away from me then go far away from her.

"You can't escape now",she said while swaying her hips and approaching me. Look to my members and to my other seniors they have same reaction on mine.

"Yahhh here Erca you can have her",I said then drag Erca to her.

"Yahh not my Erca!!!",Lisa yell then pull Erca to her.