GDA 2019⭐

Y/N'pov

As we expect today is the GDA show so before this happen we prepare our song and practice it non-stop.Even if we're still lack of rest and sleep we still manage to perform in front of thousand fans.Seeing them happy and crazy for us I can forget my tiredness and do my job.We're done performing in stage which make us relief cause our sacrifice has a good out come.Our motif today was black and white so I just wear a white t-shirt with black long cape,black ripped jean and black boots and not forgetting my favorite turban.

The staff escort us at the artist seat.We sat beside of Twice senior and I was very close to Sana.When I look around I saw BTS in our side and I saw my brother he then smile at me when we look at each other.I tried to look at the back to see our fans but unfortunately Blackpink is in there their outfit are shining just like them especially Jennie.

"Why are you looking at the back?",Nhovie ask me who sit beside me.

"I just want to look at our Shine tho",I said then drink the water from the bottle.

"Y/N-ahh~~",someone called me from side so I look at it and saw Nayeon eonnie waving it make me surprise so I wave back.

"Hey",Sana greet me while smiling which made my heart flutter cause I know this girl she is very cute and kind and its the other thing I like in girls.

"Hi Sana eonnie",I greet her back then smile.

Third person's pov

Y/N and Sana had their convo they keep laughing and smiling in each other joke not minding that their fans might saw it.Little they don't know there was a very mad cat at their back she was keep staring to the two as if her stare can kill them.Her angry increase when she saw how they both clingy to each other and doing some cute stuff.Jennie didn't notice that the camera man film the three of them then her member laugh at her but she was very confuse as well as Y/N and Sana.The scene ago was flash in the big screen so the whole people in there saw it live and fresh.

"Why all of you are laughing?",Y/N whisper to Erca but the latter was still laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"You didn't notice the camera man film the three of you when Sana was keep clingy in you but there was Jennie glaring on her",she explain to the confuse girl which make her shock and embarass.She lok at her back but unluck for her Jennie was already staring at her so they made an I contact.Well the camera man was JenY/N shipper he didn't waste his life and film the romantic scene which it flash again in big screen.All fans are screaming and shouting their ship name even the other idol get blush.But its look like the two girl have their own world they didn't even pull away so Erca put her hand in Y/N's eyes so the girl  startled again she explain what happen so Y/N didn't do anything in her seat and listen to the MC.