Filming⭐

Y/N's pov

I was going to release my new song that compose and produce by myself.It was about the homosexual  love from the heterosexual which she change when she found out the love of her life doesn't love her back.Before I could release my song I need to make a mv so Shine will be love it more and feel interesting.YG-nim buy Sana for a while to JYP cause he want to play a role in my mv which is I going to kiss her in lips .When she heard about it she was happy as hell and I don't know why.

"Okay cut!!",,the director shout when I finished the scene one.

"Let's have some break!!",the co-director said while drinking his drinks.

"Hey Y/N here",Sana said while handling me a water.

"Thank you ",I reply then she just flash her cute smile.

"You know what your so awesome in everything I really adore you",she said still wearing her smile.

"Really?you have that too ",I said but she chuckled.

"But you didn't adore them",She bitterly said while turning around then my eyebrow forrow in her strange behavior.I feel sorry in what she said so I will cheer her.

"No Sana I really love your voice its sound cute tho",

She look at me and pinch my both cheeks.

"Really?thank you",she said.

"Y/N Park,Minatozaki Sana in your assign area please!!!",the director shout which mean the second scene will going to film.

I was laying in couch and in my side was Sana the director speak in his megaphone to kiss her in slow mo. Even if its not okay for me I still do it for the sake of my fans.When I already feel her lips it was very soft and tasty her pink lips was different if you kiss them than staring at them.When the director satisfy we move away to each other while blushing but the other staff teasing us so it made us more blush.

"We will have incredible mv for your song Y/N-ahh !!",the other staff said while smirking so I throw him a empty bottle.

"Can you accompany me in restroom?",Sana ask me who is still blushing.I agreed cause if I didn't she might get lost her in our building.