Argue⭐

Third Pov

When the girls are practicing Y/N always make a mistake when we count it,it almost 7 times so Chaewa just understand it.After they finish Y/N start to practice her song nd dance but then get mistake again cause she keep thinking about Jennie which lead her to not focus in her practice.The other choreographer are in there so they help her in her practice.The other girls wonder because of her unusual behavior they wonder why you act like that but then shrug it off too They left Y/N in practice room alone then they go to the Cafeteria cause it almost lunch time.When they arrive they saw iKON and Blackpink already eating their food while having some convo.Meanwhile its almost two hours since Y/N didn't left the room its mean the other six girls won't ate if they are not complete.

"Daewa why you and your member still not eating ?",Hanbin ask them

"We're still waiting for Y/N",she reply but then Chaewa tummy growl then they all laugh.

"Argh Erca can you drag Y/N out of that room I'm starving",she said while rubbing her tummy.

The latter follow what she told then she go to the practice room then saw Y/N bathing in her own sweat.

"Y/N-ah have some rest please don't overwork yourself its bad lets go in cafeteria Chaewa was getting hungry",she said but Y/N seems not listening to her cause she keep practicing and even stumble and fall on the floor so Erca immediately run over her then help her to stand up.But the girl let go of her hand to Erca then exit the room while wiping herself.

"Hello who are you",Erca ask her playfully but Y/N didn't give a shit so she sigh.When they arrive in cafeteria Y/N  tried to avoid the gaze of Jennie she sit far away from them when she done getting some food.

"Yahh we wait for you in long time then your just going to sit in there?",Chaewa scold her but she didn't listen then keep eating.

"Y/N/N sit here please",Ley told her but then she get her earpod and put it in her ear and play some music.

"Ugh what's up with her she's very hyper yesterday but she look dead today",Nhovie said in disbelieve.

"Maybe she's in her period",Jisoo butt in then they laugh except of Chaewa who is looking angrily to Y/N.Daewan notice it so she try her to calm down.But when she can't handle her temper she stood up then go to Y/N place so the all attetion of people inside of cafeteria was in her.

"What's going on to you?",She ask Y/N after she take off the earpods.Y/N look at her blankly then turn her attention to her food again.Chaewa hold her nape trying to control her temper."Go sit in there",she said in her calm voice.

"Leave me alone",Y/N reply in her very cold voice so Chaewa surprise.

"What the hell Y/N Park what's your problem?your very different today in our practice you made us tired cause you almost has mistake everytime which its unusual",Chaewa shout to her which made the other flinch.

"Finish?",Y/N boredly ask her so Chaewa punch her fist in Y/N's table .

"Eonnie calm down let me talk to her",Jaemin said then face Y/N."This is very childish but what the heck is your problem Y/N we're team but why you keep acting like that?",

"Its none of your business",she answer her .

"Stop me stop me!!!",Jaemin said attempting to ounch Y/N's face.

"Do it",Y/N said seriously so Jaemin step back then Ley made her way to Y/N.

"Y/N we can talk about this calmly okay but we don't want you to answer us in harsh way an----

"I'm not harsh",before Ley finish her word Y/N cut her.

"Y/N your starting to getting rude!!!",Erca shout from her seat.