Walk⭐

Y/N's pov

After I take my rest at our house.I ate a lot cause I get tired in whole day I did share my gift from Shine to my members cause its very plenty.Its already night and I should go to sleep but sad to say I'm not sleepy.I get my brown sweater and slipper cause I plan to have a walk outside.When I finally get out I can feel the cold wind in my face but I didn't feel cold cause why not I'm already cold.The whole street are deadly quiet and only light from street light are the only thing lighten the dark night.My foot bring me in the kids park nearby in our house I sat at the edge of the chair and swing my legs.I look up at the sky I saw the stars brighting I love staring at them they make me soft.Just like her eyes.I close my eyes and saw the figure of Jennie smiling I get blush of it cause why not she's a goddess.I groan very hard thinking of when will I confess my feeling for her.Should I confess in now?tomorrow?next day?I already saw other fans reaction in the fake news how about if it was true right?I will come up in right time you will be mine soon.

"I love you",I said but then the heavy wind slap my face which made me annoy what a right timing.

I decide to come back in our house cayse maybe the other member are looking for me then for sure they will scold me nonstop.

A/n:hi guys this one is a short chapter hope you understand💦