Reject⭐

Third person pov

When the two girl arrive at the restroom Sana make sure to lock the door which made Y/N confuse.Sana look at her shyly so Y/N hold her hands.

"You okay?",she ask the Japanese girl which she just nod .

"Y/N the truth is I really like you in first place I can't handle it anymore I already tell this to Nayeon eonnie to give me some strength to confess on you.You always surprise me in everything so have done in stage and you are very awesome while performing that's why I always admire you",Sana confess which made Y/N let go of her hands.

Y/N don't like the person who doesn't love her by its true self.I mean the real her not the girl who is performing in stage dancing,rapping nor singing.She want the girls who will loved her because if her kindness and real her.

"Sana I think I'm not the right person for you ,you deserve someone who done more than me",Y/N said calmly but then tears flow in Sana's face because of disappointment.

"I-its that so?Just forget what I said okay just pretend you didn't hear something Y/N we're still friend right?",she said while sobbing.

"Of course we are ",Y/N said while smiling.She feel sorry to Sana but she don't want to lie and hurt her feeling in end so she just say the truth.

"I will leave now I'm already done in my role right? See you again Y/N-ahh",Sana said while unlucking the door.

"By the way Sana thank you for accepting the offer without you my mv will not has a good result",Y/N said while smiling .

"Its just a simple things Y/N ",The girl said then leave the restroom.

If Y/N thought she was the only person left in there well no.In whole time Jisoo was in there eavesdropping in their convo.When she came out in one of the restroom Y/N scream cause of her.

"Jisoo eonnie where did you came from?",she ask the old girl.

"I heard everything",Jisoo change the topic so Y/N worried.

"I think I don't need to explain right?",

"Why does you reject her do you like someone else?",

"I did",

"Who is it then?",

"Yahhh its a secret!!!",

"I almost burst into a laughter ago when she confess I'm pretty sure you don't like her confession.",

"Yeah your right she just like me while I'm in stage but I really need someone who will love me of who I really am",

"So that's why you reject her?",

"Yeah",

"Ahmm okay so I sill leave now",

"Eonnie don't tell someone about you heard okay?",

"I will",

After of their convo the two girls left the rest room and go back to their place while Sana was going back at her house locking herself in her room and keep crying.