- 11 -

A/N: I'm really bad at describing things. And also, the reader has a necklace rather than the bracelet and Lucario has a necktie(Like Swayer's Sceptile). It's also the color orange. I hope ya'll don't mind. 

[H/C] = Hair Color

[E/C] = Eye Color

------

"You were...the girl from back then," Calem said in almost whisper. He had a small smile on his face as he said that.

"And you were...the guy that left me the note," [Name] murmur, staring up at him with a small expression of surprise.

Calem's smile widens before he bursts into laughter much to the surprise of the Professor and [Name]. Shortly, his laugh gets to her and she joins in on his laughter, staring off with a giggle and soon into a full-blown laughter.

Within laughter, Calem comments, "I sure didn't recognize you nor did I realize it was you. I finally remembered when the Professor brought it up."

"I suppose that's true," [Name] quiet down my laughter and look at the ground with a small smile. "It's funny. I still have that note from all those months ago. I always wanted to thank the person who ate my food..."

She raised her head up and looks up at him. All she needed was one step forward and a small bit of confidence to tackle him in a hug. Calem's eyes widen as he lets out an audible gasp. His body tense at the contact he was not used to from the opposite gender. But soon, he relaxes into the hug and slowly wraps his arms around, pulling her body closer to his body. A smile makes its way to his face. [Name], getting too caught up in the moment, buries her face in his chest.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!" her muffled voice is heard, her face still buried in Calem's chest. "I don't know what I would've done back then."

Calem's response was pulling [Name] closer while [Name] wrapped her arms tightly around him. Their moment was soon cut short by Prof. Sycamore who slid his way in front of them and had a mischievous smile on his face.

"You two sure get along quite nicely to the point you'll even hug each other," The Professor teased and watched with amusement as the pair pulled away from each other in a blink of an eye. He chuckled when he witness Calem pull down his hat to cover his red face while [Name] turned to the other side, waving her warm face. "It sure seems I made a great decision on getting the two of you together."

Thankfully, before any more teasing could be made, Sophie walks into the room with Garchamp following behind her. Looks like she saved them from any more embarrassment.

[Name] decides to go greet Garchamp as Calem does that same, having the exact goal in his mind. Fortunately, Garchamp eased their minds and calmed them down quite a bit. Meanwhile, Sophie is talking to the Professor.

"Professor, everything is in perfect check and ready to be presented," she informs him with a nod from her head.

"Great. I'll inform the two right away," Prof. Sycamore replied back and watched as Sophie walked back from where she came from.

[Name], getting her curiosity the best of her, asks, "What is ready to be presented, Professor?"

He gives her a smile and says, "You'll see."

Sophie shortly returns back with a box in her hands before handing it to the Professor. He then motions the two Trainer to take a seat on the couch. The two sit a few inches apart, still feeling slightly awkward.

"So...what do you think is in this box, [Name]?" Prof. Sycamore began with a question after taking a seat himself. He already knew [Name] had somewhat of a grasp on what he had, but he still wanted to ask her.