- 42 -

[Name] slowly opened her eyes, blinking them multiple times to get rid of the dryness within. She looked around her surroundings, taking notice it was tilted. She pressed her palm against her head, trying to soothe the headache. [Name] tried to sit up but realized someone was carrying her on their back. Her face turns to a light shade of pink upon realizing it was Calem. His jacket was wrapped around her figure, the sleeves way too long on her.

"Ah, I see you're awake now," Calem spoke, feeling [Name]'s small movement on his back. He could feel her trying to get off, but he kept a tight grip on her. "Don't worry, you can stay there. I don't mind. I'm just glad you're okay. We're almost at the Pokemon Center, it won't be long now."

[Name] hesitantly laid her head on his shoulder, staring ahead. She wrapped her arms around, blushing at the contact. She glances at him out of the corner of her eye, noticing how pale his skin looked up close. His eyelashes were quite long and his gray eyes had a hint of blue in them. She closed her eyes, feeling relaxed at his touch.

"How long have I been asleep?" she asked after a moment of silence.

"Two days to be exact," Calem replied, glancing at her before looking back at the road.

[Name] jolted up, almost causing Calem to drop her out of surprise. "Two days?! And you took care of me the entire time?"

"Yeah, how could I not? You're important," he shyly said. "Do you remember anything at all?"

"I remember Takeo disappeared and we came upon a dent," she recalled as she laid her head back on his shoulder. "But after that, I don't. Hey, did Takeo ever appear?"

Calem stayed quiet, almost too quiet. [Name] felt his grip on her legs tighten. She already knew her answer from just his actions but she didn't want to believe it. Without realizing it, she tightly holds onto him.

"I'm sorry," Calem mumbled, closing his eyes.

That response was all she needed to know. Takeo...was gone. Forever.

~

Bonnie had her legs crossed tightly, a constipated expression all over her face. Her entire body was shaking as she tried to hold it much longer. Currently, Ash and Greninja were battling a Trainer and his Mega Evolved Charizard, who they had met a few weeks prior. The battle was so interesting to her, she didn't want to miss anything. Even if it meant she really wanted to go to the bathroom. Like really badly.

Serena had noticed her strange position and asked, "Bonnie? Is everything alright? You look like you need to go to the bathroom."

"N-no, not at...all," Bonnie stammered, closing one of her eyes tightly. "I'm just really...excited to watch this battle. I...I can't contain my excitement."

"Really? It looks to me like you can't contain your bladder," Serena pointed out, a sweat drop appearing on the side of her face. "If you wanna go, go. Don't try to hold it in."

"But...but I don't want to miss anything," Bonnie, at this point, begun to jump from one foot to another.

"Bonnie, when you want to go, just go," Clemont said, walking over to his sister, having overheard their conversation. "We'll tell you everything that happens when you come back."

Bonnie looked between the battle and her friends before she sprinted to the doors. She shouted a 'thank you' over her shoulder as she entered the Pokemon Center. Bonnie ran through the lobby, dodging any people in her away. Spotting the bathrooms ahead, she smiled in relief. But before she could enter, a person stepped into her line of sight. She came to stop, bumping into the person. Bonnie rubbed her nose and looked up to see Calem carrying [Name] in his back. She noticed she was wearing Calem's jacket, but didn't say anything. In fact, she couldn't say anything.