- 23 -

"Eevee!" 

"Ee, Eevee!"

Shiny and Mild happily ran in front of [Name] and Calem, both feeling energized by the lunch they just had. Meanwhile, Calem and [Name] stayed behind, keeping a close eye on them and chatting. Back on their break, Calem found three Evolution Stones in his bag and completely forgot about them until today.

"So you forgot you even had them?" [Name] asked, amusement heard in her voice. 

"Yeah," Calem embarrassedly replied as he held them in his hand. "It was such a long time since I bought them, I forgot I had them. They were so far in my bag, it never came to mind."

"Geez, you're so forgetful sometimes," [Name] sighed as Calem only let out a chuckle. "Anyway, have you decided what Mild is going to evolve to?"

"No, not yet, but that's up to Mild to determine if he wants to evolve yet or not," Calem stated. "And it's his choice on what Eeveelution he wants to turn into. I don't mind if it's Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, or any of the other one. It all depends on him."

"That's right. It's important to understand your Pokemon's feelings," [Name] said. "And it's even more important to respect their decisions. The bond between Trainer and Pokemon all depend on whether they trust each other or not. When the times comes, Shiny and Mild will evolve."

"Yeah," Calem smiles and soon says, "Speaking of Shiny and Mild, where did they go?"

[Name] blinked with confusion before sighing. "Not again. We take our eyes off them for one second, and then they go run off. Let's hope they don't get into any trouble this time."

~

Shiny and Mild ran through the woods and look behind them for any signs of their Trainers. When they don't spot them, they snicker to themselves and continue running. They pass by a stream which had some Goldeen swimming through. A few Budew walks by them, their stubby feet causing them to walk from side to side. 

Suddenly, Shiny crashes into something or rather someone's leg. The person that was crashed into, turns around and glances down at the siblings, her blue hair swaying as she turned. Her eyes were covered by an eyegear. Shiny and Mild would have thought she was a normal Trainer except for the fact her entire outfit was red and other members belonging to Team Flare stood behind her.

"What do we have here?" she bends down to examine the two furthermore. Her mouth turns into a sinister smile, licking her lips in the process. "It appears a shiny Eevee has made an appearance. Aren't you adorable? I'll love to have on my team, along with the other one."

Shiny takes a step back, her eyes wide with fear. Last time they encountered this group, they kidnapped them and hurt their sister. There was no way they were going to be taken by them. "Eevee! Ee!"

Mild looks at her and nods his head. The two take off running back towards the direction they came from. 

The woman clicks her tongue and glares the Pokemon. "After them."

"Yes, ma'am!" The grunts sent out their Pokemon who chase after the two.

Mild glances behind him and sees Team Flare's Pokemon coming after them and they were getting closer. He skids to a stop, glaring at them. Jumping in the air, he uses Swift, stopping the Pokemon momentarily. He lands back on the ground and goes to catch up with sister. Through the smoke, the Pokemon jump through it and continue their chase. Up ahead, the two spot [Name] and Calem calling out their names. In response, the two shout at them in a panic. Both of their Trainers glance at them and immediately run over to them. Shiny jumps into [Name]'s arms while Mild jumps onto his shoulder.