- 13 -

"Braixen was always fond of Bunnelby when she was a Fennekin," Clemont recalls, watching as Braixen happily waved at Bunnelby.

"She was and still is. That's why I sent her out," [Name] explains. "I figured Braixen wanted to show Bunnelby how strong she has gotten over the few past months."

"Brai, Braixen!" Braixen happily agrees, nodding her head back and forth while simultaneously jumping up and down slightly. She grabs her stick from her tail and throws it in the air, small sparks of fire emitting from it. Braixen grabs it and swings it in front of her, fire appearing and shortly disappearing.

"Bunnelby," Bunnelby claps at her showcase, he too happy to see her.

Clemont turns his attention to Clembot and says, "You may continue, Clembot."

"Right," Clembot nods his head and moves his hand up. "May the battle, begin!"

"Braixen, use Calm Mind!" [Name] asks, her necklace swaying as she moves.

"Brai," Braixen closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, erasing everything from her mind and raising her Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense.

While she used Calm Mind, Bunnelby had already gone underground and dug his way to her. Braixen looked down at the ground when she felt the ground move slightly. She jumps away just in time as Bunnelby jumps up from the ground. Landing gracefully on her feet with a spin, she lets out a breath of relief from able to dodge Bunnelby's attack.

"Now, Hidden Power!"

"Braixen," Braixen jumps in the air, her arms close together as an orange light is formed and hurls it at Bunnelby.

Bunnelby's eyes widen with surprise as the orange ball gets close to him. He gets sent back due to the attack but steadies himself and shakes the dust off of him. "Bunn."

"Are you okay, Bunnelby?" Clemont asks and when his Pokemon nods his head, he smiles and says, "Use Double Slap!"

"Braixen, block it with your branch!" [Name] shouts at her.

Bunnelby jumps straight at Braixen as she takes out her branch. Bunnelby's ears go left and right, but each slap is blocked by Braixen's branch. She soon jumps back and stares back at [Name].

"Flamethrower!"

Braixen's branch lights up with flames as she does a spin and points the branch at Bunnelby, launching the Flamethrower.

"Deflected with Mud-Shot!"

Bunnelby jumps in the air, mud forming between his ears. He soon launches the sphere as it splits into multiple balls of mud. The two moves collide with each other, an explosion occurs covering the other side of the field. Through the explosion, a yellow static of electricity is seen before a figure is seen flying out. Nobody had a chance to see the figure, other than a ball of electricity, landing a hit on Braixen before going underground.

"Braixen!" Braixen flies in the air but quickly flips her body in order to land on her feet with hurting her back. Everyone's attention is on the hole of the field.

"Are you alright, Braixen?" she watches Braixen nod her head. [Name] smirks and places one of her hands on her hip, staring at Clemont. "I got to hand it to you, Clemont. I'm impressed. You did a great combo with Wild Charge and Dig seeing as how Wild Charge does recoil damage. Dig helps it with the unguarded. You certainly have been training, but we won't be defeated that easily."

She and Braixen share a knowing stare as Braixen turns back around and uses Hidden Power on the field. The ground slips open as Bunnelby appears in the middle of it.