20

wanted to address this because I know people have been mentioning it/asking me about it. anyways, about the whole smut thing that some of you have been asking for, I don't really feel comfortable writing that so there won't be any smut in this book. there will still be kissing and some heated scenes, but I don't plan on going further than that. you all can imagine whatever you want after that, but I just won't be writing it. I'm sorry if that upsets you all, but that's just the way it's going to be.

anyways, I wanted to thank everyone for all of the support this book has been getting! I can't believe that this book has hit 100K! like I never thought that would happen! so thank you!!

now for the chapter that everyone has been waiting for. . . :))

hope this turns out the way you all hoped. kind of nervous to see the reaction so leave comments letting me know what you all though!

 kind of nervous to see the reaction so leave comments letting me know what you all though!

Fifteen years ago. . .

Emilia fell in love with Diego at the age of fifteen.

She knew people would tell her that she was too young, but she didn't believe it. They would ask her what she even thought love was, but no words would be able to describe exactly how she felt about Diego Hargreeves.

She just loved him. It was as simple as that. And no one could ever change that fact.

The moment Emilia fell in love with Diego was not one that was out of the ordinary. There were no fireworks, no special event to lead up to the moment. It had just been her and Diego. Just the two of them sitting on the window seat in her bedroom as the moonlight streamed in through the window only illuminating parts of their faces.

It had started with her reading a book while Diego had been staring at her with a small smile on his face. Their backs were against the walls opposite each other with their feet out and leaning against the other's side. Emilia's feet were slightly in Diego's lap and he watched her with a look of adoration on his face as his thumb gently rubbed the skin on her ankle.

Emilia glanced over the top of her book and at Diego whose smile grew slightly at the sight of her sparkling eyes. She quickly hide behind her book and gently nudged him with her foot. Diego chuckled before nudging her back. Emilia smiled at that and put her book down so that she could give her undivided attention to the boy.

Diego stared at her for a moment and titled his head slightly, his eyes sparkling as he looked at her in a way that made her cheeks flush. "What?" She asked. Diego only smiled before saying, "You're the most beautiful girl in the world, you know that?"