23

okay, so I'm trying to decide what book to write after this one is over and wanted to know what you all thought. I've got ideas for books for the Maze Runner, the 100, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, X-Men, and Narnia. a lot of options, I know 😂 I've just had a bunch of ideas and have never really written them, but I really want to.

I plan to write the book alongside my MCU books (which I have taken a break from while writing this book but will be back to writing as soon as this one is over). vote below for which ones you guys would like me to write!

Maze Runner -> Newt

The 100 -> Bellamy Blake

Vampire Diaries -> Jeremy Gilbert

Harry Potter -> either Ron Weasley or Draco Malfoy (I've got ideas for both)

Narnia -> Edmund Pevenise

X-Men -> Peter Maximoff

Years ago. . .

Emilia let out a sigh at the sight of the crowd in front of the academy. "I see their car!" some of the people yelled from being the barricade. Emilia cringed at the sight of all for the fans with their posters as they fought each other to get a glimpse of her and the others.

"I hate this part," Emilia muttered to Five who sat next to her in the car. "Just don't make eye contact and hurry inside," he told her. "You'll be okay."

Emilia nodded and the car came to a stop. Hargreeves got out first before the kids starting filing out. Five got out before her and Emilia was about to get out when a hand appeared in her view.

She looked up to see Diego standing there with a small smile on his face. She returned it before taking his hand. He then helped her out and closed the door behind her before the two began their way to the door of the academy. They had almost made it when Emilia noticed a boy jump over the barricade and grab onto Allison's arm.

He was dressed in an outfit similar to theirs that looked as if he had made it himself. He had a suitcase in his other hand which he quickly set down before grinning at Allison who struggled to get her hand out of his grasp. "Excuse me. I'm your biggest fan," the boy told her with so much excitement.

Luther grabbed ahold of the boy. "Hey, Hey. You're not supposed to be in here," he told him while the boy dropped his hold on Allison. "Get back behind the barricade!" Hargreeves yelled.

Emilia felt her heart drop as a wave of guilt washed over her. This kid was only a fan. Why was everyone freaking out about it?