25

so I know you all were hoping that Emilia would go with Allison, but I have a plan and in order for it to happen, Emilia has to be at home.

leave a comment here saying why you think I kept Emilia back and what you think is going to happen! let the gif be a small hint to some of what is going to happen ;)

this is going to be completely original chapter, so let me know what you think! also, wow, I just started crying while writing this. . .sooooooo enjoy :)))

sooooooo enjoy :)))

"Em. Emilia. Hey, wake up," a voice whispered in her ear as someone gently shook her. Emilia let out a small groan before her eyes fluttered open. She yawned as she sat up from where her head had been resting on the side of Five's bed.

She was still holding onto his hand, him still being unconscious, and she sighed slightly before looking to her side where Klaus was standing. He gave her a small nervous smile and she let out a sigh of relief before standing up and pulling him in for a hug.

"I was wondering where you've been," she muttered. "You've been gone all day! Boy, have you missed a lot. First we found out that Leonard, Vanya's boyfriend, is really Harold Jenkins. Then we found out that Five has been hurt this whole time and is now unconscious. And now Diego is in jail and Allison is on her way to Leonard's grandmother's house."

Klaus blinked in surprise against his sister's hold. "I did miss a lot, didn't I?" He asked, his grip on the girl tightening ever so slightly. Emilia noticed and pulled away to look at him. "You okay?" She asked.

Klaus seemed to fidget under her stare and he looked to the ground. "Can we. . .can we talk?" He whispered, his voice so soft that she almost missed it. He sounded hurt, broken in fact, and Emilia felt her heart ache for her brother.

"Of course. Want to go to my room?" she asked. Klaus nodded in silence and she frowned at his state before going over to Five's side. She brought the covers up more and brushed some of the hair from the boy's face before kissing his forehead and going back over to her brother.

Emilia gently took his hand to which he instantly gripped onto with a sudden intensity as if he needed her support to go on. She gave him a concerned look, but he kept his eyes on the floor. She didn't say anything and instead brought him out of Five's room and into her own which was down the hall.

They reached it and he walked inside while she shut the door. She had barely had time to turn around before Klaus had suddenly rushed forward and pulled her in for a hug, a small sob escaping his lips as his body began to shake.

Emilia's eyes widened in surprise and she quickly wrapped her arms around him while he dug his face into the crook of her neck and cried. She wanted to question him, but she knew that wasn't what he needed at that moment. What he needed was her comfort and she didn't hesitate before giving him just that.