29

two more chapters left after this before the end of season one😭😰 crazy to think that I started this book a month ago and it already has over 200K views and will be finished in less than a week! I honestly thought no one was going to like this book😂😅

anyways, here's the next chapter! I added a flashback at the beginning just to make the chapter a little longer, so I hope you all like it! I won't be able to update until I get back from New York which will be Saturday so this will be the last update until then :((

finally, I just posted the first few parts to my Edmund Pevensie/Narnia book (called Rosemary) and my Peter Maximoff/X-Men book (called Red and Silver) so go check those out! my Newt/Maze Runner book (which will be called Redamancy) should be up sometime soon so be prepared for that as well!

anyways, enjoy!

1999

"Shh! Be quiet! Dad's going to hear us if you keep talking so loud," ten year old Luther Hargreeves whisper yelled at his siblings as they all made their way down the hallway. "I'm talking to you, Emilia and Klaus."

The twins, who had been in the middle of a heated discussion over whether cereal was a soup or not, instantly fell silent and clamped their mouths shut. They were quiet for only a second longer before they had met each other's eyes and started to giggle quietly. Luther rolled his eyes and Diego looked back at the two.

"Yo, Wonder Twins, zip it," Diego said. Klaus and Emilia fell quiet again and blinked in surprise before looking at the boy. "What did you just call us?" Klaus asked. "Wonder Twins," Diego replied and the twins scrunched their noses up in disgust. "I don't like it," they both muttered, but Diego didn't seem to care.

"Luther and Diego are right. If you don't stop talking, Dad might find us," Allison whispered. "Says the girl who is literally talking just as much," Emilia muttered while Klaus chuckled softly.

Allison rolled her eyes and turned back to the task at hand, trying to sneak out of the house without their father noticing. Five glanced at his best friend before giving her a look to tell her to please be quiet and Emilia sighed before doing as he wished. Ben did the same to Klaus who pouted in protest, but obliged.

The group, now completely silent, began their way up the stairs only for Emilia to tug on Five's sleeve. "What about Vanya?" Emilia whispered. "She'll just tell Dad," Five told her and Emilia sighed, knowing it was true. Vanya never had been one for breaking the rules.

It took them a few more minutes before the kids had finally escaped out the back door. Once out, Emilia turned to the nearest person which was Ben and the two high-fived with grins on their faces.