30

I'm back!! guys, NYC was so fun and I miss it so much already! fun fact, I was actually born in New York in a small city about three or four hours away from NYC but had never been to NYC until this week. another fun fact, during the whole trip my dad kept telling me that I had returned to the "motherland" because of the whole me being born there thing😂😂

also, while I was gone, I got a bunch of messages and notifications from you all so I just want to take the time to thank all of you for the support and love that you have given! reading all of your comments literally brighten my day and when I say that I read all of them, I mean that I literally read all of them😂💗

anyways, I want to give a shoutout to @karamelkotten for the amazing artwork posted below. it's so cute and I love it, so thank you so much!

 it's so cute and I love it, so thank you so much!

and now for the second to last chapter!

Diego let out a sigh of relief the moment he saw Emilia walk into the bowling alley

Diego let out a sigh of relief the moment he saw Emilia walk into the bowling alley. Her eyes flickered around the place before they locked with his own. She instantly smiled and, despite the situation, Diego couldn't help but smile back.

She made her way over to him and the others who had all just sat down at one of the lanes. Diego greeted her silently by just walking up and pressing a small kiss to her temple. Emilia leaned into him subconsciously and let out a small sigh of content as she visibly relaxed under his touch.

Diego's smile grew slightly and he wrapped an arm around her waist before walking her over to an empty seat next to Five. She sat down and Diego stood behind her with his hands on the back of the chair.

Everyone was silent and Emilia looked around at her family who were all looking down upset. Well, everyone except for Klaus. He merely smiled and winked at her before making kissing faces in her direction to mock her.

Emilia glared at her twin and he just grinned before he turned his head as if someone were speaking to him. She knew it was Ben and her heart ached slightly at the fact that he was here, but none of them could see or hear him.