32

[ OFFICIAL ]

word count: 539not edited

word count: 539
not edited

"It felt so good, guys." Kevin said as him, Betty and Jade were in the Blue and Gold room. "It's like, yeah, Archie you have the physique of a 1970's porn star, but that doesn't mean you can wrestle."

Jade snorted before popping a grape in her mouth, a fruit she had recently taken the liking to after her ginger boyfriend got her to try some, she thought she didn't like them because she used to not.. but guess things have changed.

"Speaking of porn stars..." Betty trailed off.

"Did you get lost down a webcam rabbit hole last night?" Kevin asked.

"It's... fascinating. I brought Chic home to help my mom without knowing who he was, and now to find out he's actually multiple people, performing online. How do I approach that with him? Do I approach that with him?"

A knock to the open door stopped their discussion and the three turned their head, seeing Jughead walking into the room.

"Hey, am I interrupting?"

"Yeah, kinda-" Kevin started but Betty cut him off.

"No."

"I just wanted to run some stuff by you, but I can come back." Jughead said.

"No, no, no, it's fine." Kevin said before him and Jade got up and left, leaving the two former lovers alone.

"So, what do you think their talking about?" Kevin asked as they walked down the hallway.

"I don't know, probably just newspaper stuff."

"Really? Just newspaper stuff?" Kevin said, "Their's nothing happening right now. No one's dating, no one's seeing anyone. It's all getting boring, no one's spicing anything up.. oh my god, you know something I don't!"

"What? No."

"Yes, you do. Spill!" He said..

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I have biology." She said, trying to avoid his questions.

"I do to."

"Damnit."

"Come on, tell me."

"Fine, but not here." She said then pulled him into the student lounge, which didn't have a lot of people in.

"You can't tell anyone, and I mean anyone. Not even Jughead knows, not even Betty knows. No one knows, okay? I swear to you if I find out people know I will-"

"Got it, I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart."

"Okay, I'm seeing someone." She whispered, looking around to make sure no one heard her.

"What? Who? Is it a student here? Is this some kind of forbidden romance? Is it real, or just a fling? Who is it?"

"Lord, you ask a lot of questions."

"Sorry... but who?"

"You can't tell anyone.." she says, sending him a glare before looking around again, "Archie."

"What!"

"Shh."

"Sorry, but what? Since when? How?"

"It was after him and Veronica broke up. He needed some guitar lessons and I helped him.. it just kind of happened after that." She said, it was a cover story that her and Archie made up one night in case anyone caught onto them and they needed a cover story.

"You play guitar?"

"Is that what your worried about?"

"Sorry, anyway.. like are you two just hooking up? Are you official? Do you see this going anywhere?"

Jade but her cheek as she couldn't help but hold back a smile, a rare sight in Jade Jones.

"We're official."