65

[ SON OF A BITCH ]

word count: 1,231not edited !

word count: 1,231
not edited !

Reggie sat in Pop's Chock' lit Shoppe with Archie, Moose and Kevin. "I didn't know where else to go. Mr. Lodge left me hanging." Reggie said.

"Wait, Reggie, I know he paid you to trash the Whyte Wyrm.. but did he put you up to this?" Archie asked.

"Guys? Outside.." Kevin said.

They all looked out the window and Reggie spoke, "Serpents. They're coming for me."

Across town, Jughead and Jade Jones walked into the Whyte Wyrm with the rest of the serpents. Jade's phone started ringing, Archie calling her.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Jade, where the hell are you guys?"

"We just got the serpents back to the Whyte Wyrm. Mrs. Klump's house is secure." She said, "What's wrong?"

"Well, if the serpents are with you, who the hell is it here at Pop's?" Archie then saw who was outside, "Oh, crap.. Jade, looks like the ghoulies are back in town.."

"We, just can't sit here." Sweat Pea said.

"You don't have a choice, Sweet Pea." Jade said, pushing the younger boy against the wall, "You're staying put."

She let go of the boy and he spoke, "You said it yourself, the ghoulies are back."

"We will deal with them."

Jade sat beside Jughead in the Whyte Wyrm when he got a call. Jade being the nosey person she is, had to listen in.

"Hello?" Jughead said into the phone.

"Hello, lover boy. It's your old gal pal."

"Penny? You picked a really bad time."

"Oh, I heard. Riverdale burning to the ground? It's tragic." Penny said, "How about we meet up and talk about, hmm? Your old hangout by the docks?"

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Because, if you don't I'll start carving up your girlfriend's face."