39

[ BRUNETTE BEAUTY ]

word count: 453slightly edited

word count: 453
slightly edited

Jughead and Betty sat on the couch in the Jones trailer. Fp was gone with Tall Boy and Jade was god knows where.

"Good ol' Hiram Lodge." Jughead said, "I wonder what he's planning for us? And the southside?"

"Maybe we can ask Veronica on Monday." Betty suggested.

"Yeah." Jughead said, "Maybe we should just investigate quietly until we know more.." Betty nodded. "We haven't saved the trailer park yet, and I'm on probation from the serpents, whatever that means.. because of what I did to Penny.. but we stopped her from coming back, and we got rid of Tall Boy."

"We." Betty said with a small laugh. "It's nice to hear that again."

"Look, I'll be apologizing for it for the rest of my life, but I'm sorry. I am. Feeling like I needed to shield you from what I was going through with the serpents or my darkness." Jughead scoffed, "I guess it's just because, I already let my sister go down this path.. I don't want you to as well.."

"I can handle it." Betty said.

Jughead sighed, "I know... I know you can."

It was quiet for a few moments before Betty spoke, "I should probably start headin' home.."

"Or you could stay." Jughead turned his head to the blonde beauty, "Stay."

Betty didn't say anything, she just turned to him. She brought her hands to his face and straddled his waist. Jughead unzipped her dress as the two kissed.

"Wait, wait, wait." Betty said pulling her face away from his.

"I need to tell you something."

"What?" Jughead said kissing her neck, "What is it?"

"Nothing.." Betty said, "I just want you. I want all of you tonight."

"Hey." Archie said, "Where'd Betty and Jug run off to with you? You know how awkward that was, alone with all my ex girlfriend's family?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." She said kissing her boyfriend after he closed the door to his house. "Someone called about Pickens head. Junkyard Steve found it stashed in an old refrigerator in his junkyard."

"Really? Did he say who did it?"

"We figured it out it was Tall Boy, one of the serpents. Hiram Lodge, of all people, got him to steal it to cause some chaos."

"That's messed up.." Archie said as the two walked upstairs to his room.

"Yeah, we kicked him out of the serpents. Jughead didn't get kicked out though, he's on probation." She said with a small laugh. "I hate this dress, where's my clothes I have here?"

"In the top drawer, but.. you don't have to put them on.." Archie said pushing his brunette beauty against the closed door lightly, placing his lips to hers.

authors note:
I have a new book published
called Mercy, go check it out!
It is Riverdale, by the way.