end of the battle

The battle seemed to go on for ages and ages. The pain in my ancle was dull now, so I was barely aware that I was hurt. I dodged an orc's attack and cut it's head clear off. Just when I was about to take a break, I heard a swing behind me and quickly dodged. An orc managed to sneak behind me, but it didn't have a chance of survival. I was clearly panting now. Wow. I have killed sixty orcs. I can't remember the last time I killed this much. I wonder how much the boys managed to kill.

"Aragorn! Fall back to the keep! Get your men out of there!" Guard called out. I looked at him and he nodded.

"Fall back to the keep!!" He yelled for all to hear. Now we had to fight our way back to the keep. Couldn't they just get out of my way? However I continued to fight my way back to the keep killing the orcs in my way. I spotted Haldir fighting too. Boy, was I glad to see him. He didn't seemed to have heard the fall back order, soo gave him one.

"Haldir! Fall back to the keep! Now!!!" I shouted. Luckily, he managed to hear me and nod. But there was incoming. Oh my dear Eru. Haldir was hit by an orc I'm the back. And I was there, watching every single thing. Aragorn was with me, he saw it too.

"Haldir!" He cried out. Then made way to him, which I followed. I was so shocked by my friend's death, I forgot to count. When we were finally up there, Haldir was dying. Dying. My first friend ever was dying. I ran to his side and hugged him. He looked at me. He was still breathing. Aragorn came beside me too.

"No no no. Haldir. Don't you dare. Don't you dare. You can't leave now!" I sobbed as I pulled him closer to me.

"Taurieth. Open up. World is not that bad. I was happy to be friends with you... Aragorn take care of her." He said, no whispered the last sentence but Aragorn heard it. Then he was gone. Just like others. I was crying openly now. This was one of the reasons I don't make friends. They always disappear sometime. I hate that. Aragorn put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him. As if it was a sign, we both jumped on to a ladder each. I crashed on orcs this time. No idea how many I killed. We both killed to make our way to the keep. By the time we got there, the gate was being opened. I threw my dagger and hit one between the eye. Bulls eye.

"How long do you need?" Aragorn asked.

"As long as you can give me." Theoden answered. Aragorn looked at me and I nodded.

"Gimli!" I cried out and dragged him with me. We sneaked out of the back door and got out.

"Come on. We can take 'em" Gimli said. Aragorn and I both looked at him.

"It's a long way." Aragorn said. Gimli pondered for a moment.

"Toss me." Gimli said. I frowned in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"I cannot jump the distance, you have to toss me!" He said. I was not believing the scene infront of me. A dwarf was asking to toss him? The world was crazy for real. Aragorn got ready to toss him, but stopped when Gimli said something.

"Don't tell the elf." He added. I smirked. At least he had his pride left, sort of.

"Not a word." Aragorn promised, but I said nothing. Oh I wouldn't miss a chance to tell everyone about a dwarf asking to toss him. Aragorn tossed Gimli, them jumped, somdid I. We started to clean the road. I focused on killing again, counting from sixty. While I was killing, I saw that the orcs were now using some kind of hook to make the ladder hold on to the wall.

"Aragorn, cover me!" I shouted and took out my bow. Luvckily I still had some arrows left in my quiver. While Aragorn covered me, I concentrated on finding the rope the hook was attached to. I fired an arrow to there, and the ladded went down. No idea how many that killed too. Then I focused back on killing the orcs on the road. Legolas waas taking care of thwt now.