Thank You

I rode on Vaile, who couldn't have ever served me better. It seemed like we were winning, but I couldn't be sure because I could see the enemies as much as I could see the soldiers on our side. I had killed 57 orcs, and continued to kill more as my faithful friend carried me into the battle field. I had no idea where my friends were, but I was sure Eowyn was safe, because that ivies could resist dragon fire for a good deal of time from what I've experienced. She wouldn't be dead anytime soon. As for Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn? Well let's say I hoped that they had better lucks than me. I was quite glad that I had super powers to control plants. One unlucky orc got stabbed by a pillar of rose bushes, and the other one got jammed in the head by a tree that appeared out of nowhere. I lead Vaile to the edge of the field, to have a glimpse of what was happening. It was a mess. Orcs and men clashing with each other, killing as they fought one another. And there were oliphants. Never thought I would see one of those here. Whatever Sauron did, he must have prepared it for a long time to get oliphants and thousands of orcs. Far away, Legolas was on an oliphant, killing men on it, and later killing the oliphant itself.

"That still only counts as one," I muttered under my breath. Then I had a crazy thought. If Legolas Thranduilion, the normal elf could take down an oliphant by himself, why not an elf with super powers? Ohhhh, this was going to be so much fun. I chose the nearest oliphant, and however unfortunate it was for him or her, I had to kill it. Concentrating, there was a short pain in my heart, then I felt something changing in me, like there was something new in my blood that made me stronger. I got the feeling that this was it. The ground rumbled as I held out my hands. It cracked and soon a gigantic pillar of vines shot from the ground, headed towards the oliphant. It simply squeezed it, choking it and destroying everything around 10 meter radius to death. Legolas looked where the oliphant has fallen, and he saw the vines. Soon he and I made an eye contact, making me smirk.

"Even if it only counts as one, I'm on 65, Prince!" I shouted over the battle sounds. I was sure he heard because he started to shoot orcs vigorously, Gimli chopping beside him. I aimed for the next oliphant. Since killing one oliphant killed at least more than a dozen of orcs, I decided to focus on bringing down the giant monsters. I didn't know how much powers or my wills it will take, but I was ready to give up anything if we could win the battle. And pay back my debt to the Prince, of course.

Another oliphant fell, this time by a spiky giant wood that shot up from the ground and pierced its stomach. 66, I thought. I was so focused on the oliphant, that I didn't noticed the orc that sneaked behind me. If it wasn't for Vaile, I would have died then. But I didn't. My horse jumped in front of me and the ugly orc, and stamped his head with her mighty hoof, causing him to die. I turned around in surprise, and found Vaile standing there above the orc, sniffing. The first time she killed an orc, or killed anything, for that matter.

"Thanks, girl. I owe you one," I said as I patted her neck. She neighed in respond.

"Perhaps a super cube would do?" I asked, and she neighed with joy. For some reason, Legolas was near me now. Only a couple hundred meters away. I put on an ivy wall around us, and continued to kill orcs and oliphants with my powers. You might wonder, how can a 'plant' kill? Well, I warn you to not underestimate them. They are capable of many things than you think. They have their own feelings, own language, and own thoughts, which means they can kill if controlled with great power. That's what I was doing. Oliphants fell down by pillars of vines and woods, while the orcs fell by ivies choking them. Soon, there were green blankets everywhere near me with orc corpses under them. It seemed that there were no more oliphants, except for the one that was slowly walking towards me. I almost felt bad that I had to kill that particular stupid one. After all, it was just being controlled by the stupid mortals. Who was I to kill such creature? But then again, it was a kill or get killed game. And I never, ever got killed, and I was not gonna let this time be any different.