War

"Late as usual, pirate scum! There's knife work here that needs doing!" We were politely greeted by an ugly orc, who obviously thought that we were his 'pirate scums'. How nice of him to greet us! I thought sarcastically. I checked that all my daggers were in the right place. It could use a sharpening, but I guess that'll have to wait until this war is over and I find Pippin the Hobbit.

"Come one, you sea rats! Get off your ships!" the orc shouted again. The ship touched the ground. Legolas held my hand and squeezed it, as if he was encouraging me. I squeezed it back. Whatever happens, I will not die here today. I had many things to do, like the Ghost King told me.

"I hope you guys don't die. But in case you do, I have to tell you this. It's been an honor to get to know you, and I know I wasn't a great elf to hang out with, but you are a great man, an elf, and a dwarf. Thank you." I said as I pulled my bow out. They all looked at me, and I looked each of them back.

"Thank you, Taurieth," Aragorn said. He gave a light squeeze at my shoulder, then jumped off the ship.

"Well I do hope you live through it. I need to get my revenge, after all." Gimli said and jumped off the ship too. I smirked and jumped off right after him, Legolas beside me. God, I would never forget the orc scum's face when he saw us. So remarkable. And so ugly. What was with the orcs and their facial features?

"There's plenty for all of us. May the best dwarf win!" Gimli announced. So the game was on, one more time. Feeling the corner of my mouth twitching up, I took out an arrow from the quiver and fired at the orc that was in front of me, while the ghosts appeared behind us.

"One, two, three four. Five six, Gimli, how many?" I yelled as my arrow hit another orc. Seven.

"5 already!" He yelled back.

"I'm on 11!" Legolas shouted from somewhere.

"Do catch up! I'm on 17!" I yelled as I killed another orc.

"18!!!" I said. I could hear Gimli grunting as he chopped another orc with his axe, and Legolas was shooting arrows not far away from me. Deciding I should go and see what was happening at the field, I ran, killing orcs as I go. I heard a neigh. A black horse was running towards my way, stepping on orcs.

"Vaile!" I shouted happily. So she wasn't dead! Where was Eowyn? Vaile came to me and licked my face, which I let her as I patted her.

"Where's Eowyn?"

- - - - - third person POV- - - - -

"You fool. No man can kill me... Die now." the Witch King said as he held up Eowyn, dressed as a soldier of Rohan, by her throat. Taurieth on Vaile was running to her at all speed, but it wasn't enough. Taurieth was a great archer, but she had never shoot from a running horse to a target that was nearly a 100 meters away. But if she waited any longer, her friend would be dead. She spotted Merry behind the Witch King, who stabbed him in the leg, causing him to fall down. The distance between them were 50 meters now. She took out an arrow, aimed it at the Witch King, and let go of it. The arrow hit his chest, which didn't do much harm, but surprised him, for the had never got shot by an arrow before. Eowyn looked back, and saw Taurieth dismounting form her horse. She smiled at her, then turned to the Witch King.

"I am no man," and with that, she stabbed him in the face, which was just empty darkness. She fell down on her knees, and so did he. And that was the end of the Witch King of Angmar. Taurieth ran to her friend, and hugged her.

"Hi, Eowyn," she said as she pulled away. Eowyn was smiling, but that didn't hide the fact that she was tired.

"Hi, Taurieth. You came back,"

"I told you I would," Vaile neighed nervously. Standing up, Taurieth saw that the war wasn't over yet. Actually, it was a long way from winning.

"I need to go. Take care. Don't go after any more orcs, will you?" she said and hopped on Vaile, getting a nod from Eowyn. Taurieth held up her hand, as if she was lifting something from the ground. Then with a rumbling sound, there was a wall of thick ivies surrounding her and Merry, as well as Theoden King. Like the one Taurieth's mother had used to protect her a long time ago. Eowyn looked at her unbelievably, expecting some explanations, but she was already out of her sight.

"Alright, girl. Let's do this," Taurieth whispered to Vaile as she fired an arrow, killing another orc. 31, she thought.