Thranduil 2

Glindir grabbed my arm when I rushed past him. I glared at him and he let go instantly.

 "You okay?" he asked.

 "No. Thranduil is a bitch," I answered and kept on walking furiously.

 "Where are you going?" he asked, following me.

 "Outside."

 "The gate's that way," he said, pointing at the opposite side. I said nothing and simply changed my direction.

 "Taurieth, calm down," he said, running to catch up with me. Then I lost it.

 "Calm down, Glindir? You want me to calm down? I just came face to face with the very elf who indirectly killed my parents. I just saw the most arrogant, cold-hearted elf king in the entire Middle Earth. Do you know what he said?"

 I had to stop for a breath here.

 "He said that I look like my father and that he was a great guard. He has no right to speak the name of my father with that filthy tongue of his!"

 I stopped because my throat was getting sore from shouting too loud. "And sorry? Does he think a mere 'sorry' will be able to make up for all those years, decades, centuries I had to live without my parents? Alone? Without my family?"

 I had to stop, once more, to contain my tears.

 "And here he is, sitting on his co-called throne, arrogant and vain, as usual! And when his son brought a dwarf with him, he looked like he was going to execute them both! He should be grateful that his son made home safely, unharmed, unspoiled, and in perfect health, and that himself wasn't killed by the dragon fire over 500 years ago!"

I was panting when I finished it. From a distance, I could hear something rumbling, like a storm coming. There was once when I had gone all full rage-mode in the past, and that was when someone had stolen my bow. And that someone was a friend of Glindir. He paid with his nose.

 "There is no such thing as forgiving Thranduil the King of Mirkwood. I made a mistake thinking I could handle him. 200 orcs would have been better than him!" I shouted again, throwing my hands up in the air.

 "Come on, let's go get some air," Glindir said quietly, taking my arm. I let him lead me through the pillars, the anger still burning deep inside me. I was hoping for the anger to go down, as it always did, but this time, it didn't.

 We made it outside, and I took deep breaths. The cool air seemed to clear my head a bit.

 "You will stay where you are," suddenly a voice said behind us. I turned around to see three guards aiming their weapons at us. So much for cooling my head down, I thought.

 "What is the meaning of this?" Glindir asked.

 "The she-elf is under arrest by the order of the King," the guard said. I scoffed.

 "I'd like to see him try," I said.

 "What has she done?" Glindir said defensively.

 "Nothing. He's just lost his temper, that old jerk," I said for everyone to hear. That made the guards really, really angry. "I'd stay far away from me if I were you," I said in an almost threatening voice when two of them started to make their way towards me.

 They didn't listen, and I exploded. Turns out controlling plants were handy.

 10 seconds later, the three guards were trapped under thick tree roots that sprung out from the ground, trying to get free as hard as they can.

 "You never told me you could do that," Glindir said, amazed.

 "I found that out only a couple hundred years ago," I said, smirking at the sight of the guards. I heard light footsteps faraway.

 "What happened here?" Legolas asked, coming to the scene.

 "Durin's beard, lass," Gimli exclaimed, appearing behind Legolas. "You did that?"

 "They pissed me off," I said, smiling coldly. "Don't worry, they're not dead."

 As if to prove that, all three of the guards started to talk jibberish, hoping their prince would save them. I simply glared at them and the roots tightened, shutting them up.

 "Taurieth, let go of them," Legolas said softly. Just as I was about to answer no, Thranduil appeared, making my rage rise once more. He looked at his guards trapped under the roots, and my glowing eyes. And his eyes went as cold as mine.

 "You dare attack my guards?" he said in a low voice.

 "You dared to arrest me," I said, raising my eyebrows.

 "You insulted me."

 "I told you the truth!" I shouted.

 "Taurieth," I felt Glindir put a hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off.

 "You. Killed. My. Parents," I spat, each word dripping with venom. The rumbling sound was back. I felt the forest bending its will to mine, lending me its powers.

 "Taurieth!" Legolas warned, but it was too late.

 Mirkwood wasn't the realm of Thranduil's anymore, I was in full charge of it. The ground shook, the trees started to grumble, hell, even the wind started to blow. I looked at Thranduil and saw the fear I wanted to see. Fear of dying.

 Without even concentrating hard, I found the King of Mirkwood on the ground. The roots kept him pinned on the ground. In the corner of my eye, I saw Glindir trying to attack me, probably to stop me, but a simple glance at him and he was up in the tree, tangled in the branch. Legolas and Gimli weren't any better, hanging upside down from the trees near them.

 I made my way slowly towards the blond elf on the ground. A cold smirk found its way to my lips as I stared down at him.

 "I'd burn you to death if I could," I said coldly. "But since there aren't any fire nearby, I'll make you beg you were burned."

 I took out one of my daggers. Thranduil remained silent as if he thought that I wouldn't actually do it. As if I wouldn't actually kill him. I wouldn't have a few decades ago. But I've changed. I didn't feel guilt or pity at all. I was revenging my parent's death.

 And I was going to make sure that Thranduil Oropherion regretted the day he was born.