4

"jimin!" taehyung shouted, trying to catch up with the boy who was speed walking through the halls.

jimin kept walking, but taehyung eventually caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder.

"what do you want?" jimin asked, finally turning to look at him.

as soon as taehyung got jimin's attention, he started frantically spewing out everything he wanted to say.

"i'm so sorry, jimin. i've been going through some things lately and i've been taking it out on you. i've... i've been being a shitty friend and there's no excuse for it. our friendship is really important to me and-"

jimin cut him off, sighing.

"tae, it's fine. look, i know you have a lot going on. i can see it. i just want you to talk to me and tell me what's going on. i can't handle seeing you this upset," jimin said.

tae just looked at him for a moment, a bit hesitant, before replying,

"it's just.., my aunt's pissed about my grades. nothing big, really. school's just stressful," taehyung said, feeling a pang of guilt in his chest from the lie.

"your grades? that's what's got you all upset?" jimin asked.

"... yeah."

jimin gave him a look that taehyung knew meant he wasn't convinced.

"taehyung, if this is about jungkook.., you can tell me," jimin said, "i mean... i get it... completely. i wouldn't be able to handle that day after day either. we can do something about it. i can help you. you know that. i'll go to-"

taehyung cut him off.

"like i said before, jimin, i don't give a shit about jungkook. he's only mean to me cause he's a little bitch and he has to deal with his personal problems by treating other people like shit."

taehyung went to continue talking, before noticing the look on jimin's face.

"what?" taehyung asked.

jimin didn't respond at first, before he brought a hand up to point directly behind tae, with his eyes wide,

taehyung didn't even need to look behind himself to know who was there, but he flipped around and looked anyway.

jungkook.

"i'm the little bitch? says the one who ran out of school crying yesterday," jungkook said, latching onto taehyung's collar.

taehyung rolled his eyes.

"i take it back, jungkook. just let me go. i'm gonna be late to class," he said, doing everything he could to avoid eye contact with him.

usually he would give some snarky response to jungkook and try to fight back, but he just wasn't in the mood that day.

jungkook was quiet for a moment, so taehyung looked up from the floor and met eyes with him.

there was a pause, both of their eyes locked.

"beg," jungkook said, smirking.

"what?"

"if you want me to forget it and let you go, then beg," jungkook said, firmly.

taehyung was a bit take aback. he was used to jungkook being an ass, but this felt different for some reason.

he started tripping over his words, the nervousness clearly shown in his voice,

"i... i don't-"

jungkook cut him off, clutching his collar tighter and yanking him closer.