22

"taehyung, just tell me what happened," jimin said, as they walked back into his house.

"boys are so fucking stupid. they just use you and once they're done with you, they toss you to the side like a fucking piece of trash. he doesn't give a shit about anyone except for himself. i should've fucking known not to trust him after everything he put me through," tae said, tripping a bit on his way up to jimin's room, wiping the tears off his face.

"what happened, tae? was he with someone else?"

"yeah, he was."

they finally made it up to jimin's room and both collapsed on the bed.

"who is he? i'll kill him. i'm gonna go back there and-"

"just stop. it's not worth it... he's not worth it."

tae just sat on the bed, trying not to think about what had just happened, when he heard his phone start buzzing.

                                                               jungkook
                                                   where are you??
                                           did you already leave?
                                   just let me explain
                                                                        please

taehyung
seen

taehyung sighed, throwing his phone across the room.

"tae, i'm really sorry to interrupt your moment, but i don't feel very good."

jimin had a hand over his mouth and was clutching his stomach.

"shit- come with me."

tae walked him over to the toilet and jimin immediately started throwing up. tae was pulling his bangs out of his face and rubbing his back.

"it's okay- let it out," tae said, trying to comfort him.

after vomiting for a few more minutes, jimin flushed the toilet weakly and wiped his mouth off.

"sorry," he said.

"no, it's not your fault. it's my fault. it's always my fucking fault."

tae helped jimin off the floor and walked him over to the bed. he pulled the covers over him and kissed him on the forehead.

"go to sleep."

tae rushed over and turned the lights off. on his way to bed, tae grabbed his phone off the floor. he saw dozens of more texts from jungkook.

                                                              jungkook
                                                    where are you?
tell me
taehyung
are you at jimin's?
what's his address?
just talk to me
please
just
tell
me
where
you
are

taehyung
no

jungkook
why?

taehyung
cause i don't want you here

jungkook
tae, come on
taehyung
seen

    jungkook
     i'm sorry
   i fucked up
         please
just let me fix it

tae turned off his phone, throwing it back onto the floor. he sat there, a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. all of a sudden tae burst into tears. he wasn't in control, they just came pouring out. he did his best to stay calm, but it was no use. he had never felt what he was feeling before. tae felt emptiness in the pit of his stomach and he craved release like never before.

he slid out of bed and headed to jimin's bathroom. he searched desperately for a razor, knife, anything that would take the pain away. he couldn't find anything even remotely close to what he was looking for.

sighing, he walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs. he walked into the kitchen and pulled out a sharp kitchen knife from one of the drawers. he rolled up his sleeve and began cutting himself. he usually stopped at one or two cuts, but tonight was different. he kept going. he wasn't thinking about any of the consequences and just continued mindlessly cutting into his arms. he felt at ease and a huge sense of release washed over him.

he eventually snapped back to reality and realized what was happening. his arms were covered in blood and he began to panic. grabbing tissues, he tried to blot it away, but it wasn't working. blood just continued to leak out of his new wounds. he grabbed some medical tape from the kitchen drawer and wrapped it around his four gashes. sighing in relief, he headed back up to jimin's room.