35

jungkook and jimin finally made it to his house. they needed to get the gun.

they stepped in the front door, trying to avoid jimin's mom, but right as they were walking up the stairs, she stopped them.

"jimin, who's this?" his mom asked.

"this is my friend, jungkook. but we're kind of in a hurry," jimin said.

jungkook just gave her a small wave, feeling a bit awkward.

"nice to meet you, jungkook. you do know jimin is grounded, though, right?"

"mom," jimin said, giving her the look.

"alright, fine. make it quick. we still need to have that talk."

"we can talk later," jimin said, pushing jungkook up the stairs.

once they made it to his room, jimin flung his backpack over his shoulder and opened it up. he grabbed the gun out from underneath this bed and stuffed it in his bag.

"let's go," jungkook said.

they both ran downstairs and headed for the door, before being stopped by jimin's mom once again.

"where are you going, jimin?"

"just to jungkook's house. we need to hurry."

"i just told you, you're grounded."

"mom, i'm eighteen now. i have to go."

jimin started pushing jungkook out the door, but jimin's mom grabbed his arm.

"you're keeping stuff from me."

"mom, i'm not doing this now."

jungkook just stood by the door, awkwardly.

"you're sneaking around and hiding things. you're... having sex, before marriage."

"mom, i told you. i'm not having sex," jimin said, raising his voice.

"then what are you doing, jimin? because i don't think women's lingerie just magically ended up under your bed.

jungkook remembered how tae had bought jimin the lingerie for his birthday. he just awkwardly looked at his feet, knowing exactly what was about to go down.

"it's not from having sex with a fucking girl, mom! it was a present. for me," jimin paused, trying to collect himself, "... cause i'm gay."

jimin's mom just looked at him, shocked.

jimin waited for a response, but he didn't get one. he wiped the tears from his face and began walking out the door.

"come on, jungkook. we gotta go."

-

jungkook and jimin were in the car, driving in pure silence.

"she'll come around, jimin. she just needs to get used to it."

"how do you know?" jimin asked, biting his nails as more tears streamed down his cheeks.

"you're her son. she loves you."

"she's gonna tell my dad, jungkook. he's gonna kill me."

"just calm down, jimin. it's gonna be okay. worst comes to worst, you'll always have taehyung... and me."

jimin just wiped the remaining tears off his face.

"let's not worry about it. tae is more important right now," jimin said, grabbing the gun out of his bag.

they pulled up in jungkook's driveway and hopped out of the car.

"you ready?" jungkook asked.

jimin just nodded, handing him the gun.

"stay behind me at all times, alright. if i tell you to do something, then do it."

jimin just nodded, stepping behind jungkook.

they walked around the house, sneaking through the back door because jungkook knew that it was never locked.

"tae?" jungkook whispered.

jungkook motioned jimin to follow him. they headed for the room that tae used to stay in. jungkook's heart started beating quickly, feeling nervous to be back in the house.

they made it to the door and jungkook put his ear up against it.

"mgghhhh!"

he heard a muffled yell that sounded like tae.

"it's him!" jungkook yelled, pushing the door open.

he was shocked at what he saw when he opened the door.

tae was tied to the bed, tape over his mouth. tears were streaming down his face and he had new gashes on his arms that were bleeding out. his dad had one hand holding a gun to his forehead and had the other hand placed on tae's cock, rubbing him up and down.

"what the fuck?" jungkook yelled.

his dad quickly turned, pointing the gun at him.

"jungkook. so glad you could finally join us," the dad said, with a smirk.

"let him go. now!" jungkook yelled, the gun shaking in his hands.

"no, i don't think i will," he said, as he moved the gun back to tae's forehead.

"now put the gun down or i'll shoot him."

"mmmm!" tae yelled, more tears streaming down his face.

"shut up!" the dad yelled, firing the gun right above tae's head.

tae let out a loud scream as more tears streamed down his face, desperately trying to keep quiet.

jimin stood there in fear, not knowing what jungkook was gonna do next.

jungkook blacked out. the only thing that came to his mind was protecting taehyung. he aimed the gun at his dad and fired. the man fell to the floor and jungkook had a look of horror on his face. everyone was silent, just standing there in utter shock.

after a moment, jungkook came to his senses and ran over to tae. they both had tears streaming down their faces as jungkook began to pull tae's pants back up for him. he ripped the tape off of his mouth and started untying him.

"a-are," jungkook stopped, finding it hard to finish his sentence, "are you okay?" he asked, more tears streaming down his face.

he finished untying him and tae hopped up, wrapping his arms around him.

"i am now."